43. Happy Birthday Eira

---

Instagram

@FarhanKhanOfficial : Happy Birthday baby sister. #SheLooksLikeAChurailwithoutMakeup #ThisHashtagThingIsSoLameDafuq

 #SheLooksLikeAChurailwithoutMakeup #ThisHashtagThingIsSoLameDafuq

@EiraSK96 : ITS MY BIRTHDAYYYYY 🎂🍰🎀🎉

EIRA

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to You, Happy Birthday dear Eira, Happy Birthday to you.."

I smiled as I cut the cake, gathered around with all my friends, my family and my fiance.

My birthday celebration was the cherry on top of a cake, as it was right after the day of my engagement.

Virat was stood on one side, and Farhan bhai on another, and I was contemplating on who to give the first bite of the cake.

I mean it had to be Farhan, he was my brother and he was always my first priority, he always would be, but what if Virat felt bad just because I didn't give him the first bite?

He didn't go back to India with his family, instead he actually stayed, just for my birthday. Not over thinking anything, I picked up the slice of the cake and moved towards Farhan bhai, bringing it near his mouth.

Farhan smiled at me, his eyes shining. He placed his hand around my shoulder and turned me towards Virat, in a way asking me to let him eat the first bite.

My heart warmed at this, and as Virat ate the first bite, and licked my finger, I blushed brightly. Here I was, surrounded by my two men.

Men who loved me, and didn't care about anything but me. Was I this lucky? If I was, I was grateful to Allah for it.

My friends gathered around me, and the music started to play as everyone started to wish me.

Thanking everyone, I decided to thank Farhan bhai, for throwing this party for me and for making sure that Virat was a part of it.

"Bhai,." I mumbled snapping his attention away from the phone. He raised his eyes to look at me, and then gave me a small smile.

"Haan? You enjoying?" He asked me.