27. Routine

______________________________________

EIRA

@EiraSK96 : Morning 😪👅

The whole month had passed by in a blur

The whole month had passed by in a blur..everything was going so perfect that I was afraid this bubble might burst.

After us being together in NewZealand, we could only meet twice, once we just had a little time together.., and the next time we just talked, sang karaoke and even watched an episode of comedy nights.

Coming back from NewZealand was really hard, because even though I had only been there for four days, my life had changed.

And Virat's had too, in a way.

He was kind and charismatic, and being with him was like being in a fantasy.

I was so happy that my cheeks from smiling all the time, my heart was so full of love and adoration that it surprised me.

Virat was as sweet as ever, he never complained once about how he couldn't tell the world about who I was.

But it played in his favour too, as soon as anyone came to know Virat was dating a Pakistani girl, it would turn into hell.

He would be critisized and degraded, and that scared me. I, on the other hand feared for the image of my brother. Everything was at risk but we took precautions, and we were happy. Nothing else mattered.

I woke up and made my bed. After that, I cleaned my room and then headed straight into the shower.

Shower helped me relax. I had a long day today. I had to go for a survey project with my group and we were yet to make the questionaire.

I washed my hair and body, then got out of the bathroom. I went straight to the dressing table and quickly dried my hair off.

After that I changed into a black tight pant and a dark blue shirt. I rolled my sleeves up and put a watch on my wrist. Then I wore a pair of shoes and decided to dry my hair.

I dried my hair quickly and then straightened it in a hurry, just to look a little presentable.

I applied some bb cream on my face, a little mascara and a pink peach lipstick.

After picking up my bag and cell phone, I headed downstairs.

Virat might still be asleep, therefore I decided to wait a little before texting him.

"Good Morning Khala!" My niece greeted me in a cheerful voice and I smiled at her.

"Morning, gorgeous." I said and kissed her cheek, then rubbed it realizing there was a lipstick mark.

"Eira, sit. Breakfast is ready." Aapi mumbled.

She had gotten a handful of lecture after the dinner issue that day, from mother.