Chapter One

A Crazy Day!

Uncombed "bird's nest" like hair, a face with no retouch of makeup, sweat all over my body-- no, you know what? Just imagine a freaking zombie walking in the halls, a drunk zombie to be exact.

Wait, I'll be the first beautiful zombie if that happened.

Holy freaking stars.

I threw my shoulder bag on top of my bed and went straight to my study table. I turned my laptop on and started recording for my video journal.

I placed my elbows on the table and rested my face on my palm. A few minutes have passed and I haven't let a single word out. I lost count on how many times I've rolled my eyes and sigh. My lungs are drowning in oxygen now for sure.

I looked at the bottom edge of the screen to inform myself how long I've been sitting really pretty in front of my laptop and holy stars, it has been seven freaking minutes!

"Okay! Okay. Holy stars! Let's start this thing over." I cleared my throat and released a heavy sigh.

Sunshine and rainbows! Ary, fighting!

"Aeviry Reign Mendoza here, again in front of my laptop placed on top of my study table, which I don't use for studying because for me, studying is another term for boring." I giggled and ended it by rolling my beautiful eyes.

Again, I sighed.

Sunshine and rainbows! Calm yourself down, Aeviry. Just breathe, calm down and don't think about that stupid jerk-- oh, too late. I just did!

Looking up the ceiling, I punched the air so hard as if I was punching the face of that freaking dude. I even groaned like a hungry lion because I'm freaking pissed!

But...

I just got even more exhausted. Good job, Ary. You're really good at making yourself even more pissed.

I brushed my hair using my hands and leaned on my chair.

Gosh, Aeviry. Just, calm down.

"You know what? I'm gonna go nuts! This is a crazy day!" As if I was holding someone's shoulders, I shook my laptop.

A sudden thought came in my mind. How many times have I done that shaking-my-laptop thing? Poor laptop.

"Imagine the person you hate the most is tied upside down with sharks under them! That... that is actually a good idea. I should include that on my birthday wish." I said, nodding as if I agree so much about what I just said.

But let's be real, it is a good idea right?

"I shouldn't stressed myself over something "unstressable" because if you stress over something, you'll do that crappy stressed-eating thing. If you do that, you'll get fat and when you get fat, you'll get ugly. And because I am the beautiful Aeviry Reign Mendoza, I won't allow that to happen, holy freaking stars!" I panted after my sentence.

Why on earth didn't I thought about pausing and taking a breath in between my words? Gosh, Aeviry are you going to kill yourself?

"Okay, that's enough. Here's what happened..."

* * * * *

I'm on my way to the girl's shower room after my professor decided to give me a freaking marathon just because I'm not attending his class.

"Come on! I still don't get the connection between a marathon and an airport. What, prof? Are we gonna race the airplane, huh?! Ugh! That freak." Irritatingly, I said.