Chapter Fifteen

Third

I was judged for something they don't know. They don't even know the whole story, sunshine and rainbows!

My hands are shaking and as cold as ice. My feet kept on running but, I don't know where they're taking me. My lungs are out of air, I'm exhausted! My eyes kept releasing tears and it hurts.

Also, my heart. All I can feel is pain.

It hurts me so much to know that people judges you immediately without knowing the truth. And it hurts qhen that scenario kept playing in my head... when Krista kissed-- argh!

I stopped running when I realized that I was in the freedom park. I sat down the grass and catch my breath. After taking a deep sigh, my eyes caught the large tree beside the bench. I run towards the tree and imagined Krist's face on the tree. I punched a couple of times.

I almost cussed but I remembered that I was beautiful so, I didn't cussed, "Holy stars, sunshine and rainbows, you freaking ugly monkey, in the name of the moon and the stars, it hurts!"

I was jumping while gently massaging my hands. Okay, next time I'm freaking mad, I will not punch a freaking tree again!

Gosh, my hands are bleeding.

I looked at the starry sky, "I'm hurt, so much for the first time in my freaking life. My hands hurt and this is all your fault, you stupid, stupid monkey! I hate you! I hate you so much!"

Thank heavens I'm all alone. I let my anger out by screaming my lungs out. When I felt tired, I leaned on the tree.

"You faiked to tell me that your're a boxer." My eyes widened. I looked at the speaker, it made me more irritated.

Unconciously, my eyes looked down on his lips. I remembered what Krista did, "Go away, monkey. Go back to your "girlfriend". I might not help myself from punching your face!"

There's a part of me that's freaking happy to know that he followed me here. But, no! I'm mad right now, not happy.

Instead of doing what I told him, he crossed his arms and made an eye contact with me, "She is not my girlfriend. Are you done sharing to the world how much you hate me?"

Is he being sarcastic or something?

"Which part of "go away" didn't you get?"

"Instead of punching that tree and blaming me for the pain, why not punch me instead?" He spread his arms in his side as if he's prepared for my possible punch.

At first, I was hesistating. I just want to push him away. Who knows, maybe he's just teasing me. But then, my brain played that scene where Krista kissed him!

I pushed him, "I hate you, you freaking ugly monkey! I hate you, I hate you, I hate you!"

I punched his chest a couple of times. I hate him so much right now!

"Feeling better?"

I glared at him, "I'll only feel better if you go away!"

I pushed him again but, he just remained standing in his place.

"Tyler, please!"

"Why are you acting like that?!" He shouted, which made me froze.

I feel kind of... hurt. All I could do was to stare at him. This is the first time he raised his voice at me like that.

"Was that supposed to help me or something?"

"You're stubborn! You're like a kid, too spoiled. I'm sure you'll cry when someone took one candy from you! You're that stubborn and spoiled!" My eyebrows met when he said that.