Chapter Twelve

What was that?!

I faced the glass window of Bench and fixed myself. I brushed my hair, pinched my cheeks and bit my lips gently so that it'll have a natural rosy finish. After fixing myself,  I walked towards them.

They were currently talking to each other with an ear to ear smile, as if I care about what they're talking about.

Holy stars, the girl is wrapped around on Tyler as if he's gonna escape. That was exagged, but seriously?! I thought your kindness was real. Looks like 'flirting' was the right term to use.

I fixed my smile as if I was really glad to see this ugly monkey's face, "Tyler, hi!"

They stopped and looked at me. I looked at her. From an angelic face, to a how-dare-you-interrup-my-conversation-with-Tyler face.

She has a long, straight blonde hair but, I can assure you that mine's definately more beautiful than hers. Her hooded-eyes have an intense cat-eye and matched that with something dark and bold on her lips. Since she was wearing a fitted, above-the-knee gray dress, it wasn't that hard for me to tell that she's not that sexy. Mas sexy ako, duh. I like her boots, though. That's the only thing I like about her. Her freaking boots.

Then, I looked at Tyler. He looked so shock to see me.

"I was so glad I ran into you, Trevy." He looked so confused that I thought he only has one eyebrow. Magkasalubong kasi ito.

Seems nervous and confused, ey? Yeah, you better be.

"Trevy?" The girl's eyebrows met as she speak. Confused, maybe.

"Yes! That's what I call him. In case you were wondering what that means, that would be his whole name." I winked at her and her face wrinkled a little bit.

"Uh, Aeviry. This is--"

"Oh, I'm not here to hear and exchange introductions, dear. I'm just here to give you... this." I opened my purse. I took yhe brief I bought and threw it at his face.

Both of them widened their eyes. Shock is written all over their faces, "What the heck?! That's--"

"Yes, it is, honey. It's completely yours. You left it in your bed-- technically my bed but, what's mine is yours too. You were rushing to go and you forgot this." Widely, I smiled.

I know, I know. This is stupid and crazy and thank heavens there are only a few people around.

I saw the girl beside him rolled her eyes, "Tiffany, I swear, it's not mine!"

I tried my best not to laugh at him. He looks pathetic trying to convince his girlfri-- uh, friend, that the brief was not his.

"Don't deny our memorable night, Trevy. You freaking enjoyed so much that you were begging for more." They both looked at me. Oh, gosh their faces!

I saw Tyler's face. He's probably saying 'What the heck are you doing? What last night? I don't understand you!' in his mind right now.

I faced the girl beside him, "You do get what I'm trying to say here, right? Brief, bed, hot night?"

She was speechless that all that she could do was to drop her jaw and to slowly nod at me.

"Alright, I believe my work here is done. I'll see you next time, Trevy. Or maybe, I'll see you tonight." I winked and sweetly smiled at them.

I turned my back on them. When I was far enough, I let my laugh out!

I pat my shoulders, "Good job, Aeviry. Good job."