Chapter Three

Unexpected Encounter

People are looking at me as if this is the first time that they saw a beautiful young lady running as fast as she can.

I'm freaking exhausted. My feet freaking hurts as if the pointy ends of the stars are under my feet. I'm also thirsty and I can feel tons of sweat in my body. But, I don't care. What matters right now is that I should run!

With a lightning speed, I arrived to our school.

Safely, I got inside our school. No one saw me, I'm sure of that because I became an instant spy, looking around if there are people here that might see me. I ran as fast as I can and I arrived to the high school building. Again, I looked around to see if I'm not alone before placing my hand on the wall.

A door opened; the door to my secret room. Yeah, pretty and cool, huh? Like me!

I almost tripped-- no, I did tripped and fell on the ground. Gosh, Aeviry! I was too exhausted to get up so I just massaged my feet. Holy stars, I'm panting!

When I'm all calmed, I went to my bedroom and turned my laptop on. I sighed before I started recording.

"Aeviry here, exhausted, my feet freaking hurts, I'm sweating a lot yet, I still managed to look beautiful despite all of that." I winked.

"But, for the first time in my life, I will not talk about how beautiful I am right now. Because, what I'm about to tell you is way more important than my gorgeousness. It all started last night..."

I made a long pause thinking about what happened last night.

My palm met my face, "To be honest, I don't remember anything about last night except me, having a shot. Yes, just a shot! I'm not drunk. I don't remember drinking a lot last night! Let's just skip the part that I don't remember. Let's just start the story where..."

* * * * *

I woke up in a strange room. This room was new to my beautiful eyes. I have no idea where I was until I faced my left side and saw a monkey!

Loudly, I screamed. I got shocked and confused, mostly frightened, so I pushed whoever was on my side. He fell on the ground and holy stars, the sound of him falling on the ground was so crunchy yet, satisfying. You deserve that, you jerk!

I grabbed the blanket and covered my body even though I'm wearing-- wait a minute!

"These... these aren't mine!" I took another glance at my clothes, hoping what I saw wasn't real. But no, this is definitely not my taste!

"What'd you do that for?!" My eyes widened. It's him again!

Why on earth is he half-naked? And why am I wearing these? I don't remember wearing these-- Oh, gosh.

I grabbed the pillow beside me and threw it to him, "You freak, what did you do to my beautiful body?!"

He looked dumb and confused, "I did what?"

"Huh, liar!" I stood up and went to the closet. I threw at him everything that was inside of it.

"Hey, watch it! Stop!" He kept dodging everything I'm throwing at him. The towels, the pillows, clothes, everything!

I didn't stopped even when I felt tired of what I was doing. I will throw everything inside every cabinet, "I will not stop, jerk! What did you do to my body?!"

"Will you calm down first and let me explain-- or not? Whoa!"

There's no more for me to throw! I looked at him and he looked like he's drowning. My eyes caught the side table.