Chapther Two

Unexpectedly Met

Today in front of me is probably the most beautiful thing my eyes ever saw. I felt it again. That feeling of being in love.

I held it and slowly removed whatever is covering it, and it revealed its gorgeous image.

"Hmm... my yummy baby chicken pesto sandwich." I bit my lip to prevent my grin to be unleashed.

I can't believe it. They have chicken pesto sandwich today. They actually made one of my favorite food today! I'm in the cafeteria because I'm freaking hungry!

I took a bite, "Holy stars, this is freaking good!"

I'm all alone. Not because I'm late for break time, I'm actually freaking early. I skipped class, again, today just to eat. I mean come on, what's new and surprising about me skipping class?

I am so happy because of my chicken pesto sandwich. And add my favorite dark mocha frappe. I'm addicted to darks, huh? Dark chocolate, dark mocha, dark... eyebrows?

I almost spit everything in my mouth out, "Holy stars?!" I glared at him.

It's him again! That monkey with dark brows! He was smirking like, what's new about that? He's always smirking! And I find that creepy, really creepy.

"What are you doing here?!"

"Let's see, hmm. I am here to sleep. You do have common sense, right, goldfish?" He's doing that thing again. That thing of his where he smirks and wiggles his brows. That thing that I find creepy and annoying.

"Ha-ha. Very funny. Who are you calling a goldfish? Wait, answer this question first, what are you doing here? This is my table! The cafeteria's freaking empty. There are lots of vacant seats, okay?!"

"Oh, is that so? As far as I know, we live in a free world with a free will, babe. We can do what we want to do and I can sit where I want to sit." He leaned towards me, "Burn, goldfish. Burn." He whispered.

My eyes shrunk. Free will, huh? I, too, leaned towards him, "That's a freaking line from a freaking movie, isn't it?"

"Yes, it is."

"Wow, impressive. I never knew monkeys could watch movies now."

He held my cheek, "Aww, you're upset, aren't you? Do you want some ointment to treat your burned self?"

"The only thing that's going to burn, literally, is your hand if you don't put it away from my face." He smirked when I tapped his hand.

"Oh, dark mocha! Is that for me, goldfish?"

"I believe your name is not 'Aeviry' so, no, I don't think so."

He went back to his seat, so I did too.

Silence invaded us for a long time. We kept throwing glares at each other-- wait, no. Just me because this freaking monkey is smirking! I swear, I will poke those eyes using the straw of my frappe-- lightbulb!

"You know what? I changed my mind. You can have my dark mocha." I pushed it towards him.

His face lightened up even more, "Really? Oh, sure! I'll take a sip."

Before he could even touch it, I opened the plastic lid and threw it to him, "Hey! What'd you do that for?!"

I laughed so hard! Look at him, he's freaking-- I mean, 'frappe-ing' wet. Got it? 'Frappe-ing' wet!

"Enjoy your frappe, you crap!" I flashed at him the sweetest smile of mine before I turned around and left him wet with my dark mocha.

"Hey! Get back here!" My smile widened because of what I heard-- eww, that sounds weird. What I meant is that I'm glad to hear that he's freaking pissed!