Chapter Thirteen

Confirmation

Breakfast, lunch and dinner. Even in snacks, Tyler and I eat together. Well, I exaggerated the last part but, that's the only thing we don't do.

The first time we ate lunch together, I was shocked when he went home. Telling me that he'd eat lunch here with me as long as I'll cook our meal. Call us 'food buddies' if you want, my gorgeousness won't care.

That became our routine. Sometimes, he becomes my living alarm clock who wakes me up just to tell me to cook breakfast. 

Holy stars, since when did I became a freaking chef?

"Ugh! We're not supposed to be... like this. You know, laughing and teasing each other. I don't know. It just, feels wrong, or something or, I don't know. Gosh, Aeviry, what is happening to your language?" I looked stupid while scolding myself in front of my laptop as it is recording me right now.

I coughed before speaking, "Lately, Tyler has been acting... weird. He's being good to me, too good to me. Or maybe he's just in the "I'm not in the mood to make fun of you" mood, that's why? Ugh!" My forehead landed on my palm, "I'm pissed!"

I sighed. I leaned towards the laptop to speak softly, "And I have a confession. You know that weird feeling, which only happens everytime I see Tyler or, hear Tyler's voice or, see him smile or laugh. I may be beautiful but, I am not dumb. I know what that feeling means. I know what it is from the start. I just keep on... denying it."

"I still need some confirmation if what I'm feeling is... uh, if I'm really feeling something for... him. But, whatever this is, I won't let it grow. I will stop what I'm feeling as soon as possible."

I pointed at the screen, "You heard it folks, I will prove you wrong that if you force-to-stop your feelings for someone, it'll get worse. That ain't real! Like, psh, no!"

I got irritated when I ended my sentence with a cough. Because, as if on cue, the door opened and I saw Trev wearing his unusual-worried look.

Holy stars, he's here. Take note, he's wearing a sleeveless shirt!

I sighed. Are you seducing me? Tempting me? Ugh, I hate you for making it so hard for me!

"I heard you coughing, goldfish. You're not taking your meds again, aren't you?" He lay down beside me.

Sunshine and rainbows, my heart's going wild again.

"Holy stars, monkey, don't you know how to knock? I'm filming here. And, duh, I'm taking my meds in front of you just for you to see, remember?"

That's true. I take my meds in front of him. Just to serve as a proof that I'm really taking them, even if I don't want to.

He pouted his lips. Gosh, stop that if you don't eant me to pull them--

Wait, what? What? What did I just--

Thank God he spoke and cut off my daydreaming

"Are you sure you're not replacing them into candies?"

I did what he did. I pouted and made my eyes small, "Am I that naughty?"

He poked the tip of my nose, "Yeah, kinda."

He looked at the screen and waves his hands, "Hi there, future Aeviry!" We both laughed after that.

"He's insane, future self! Please punch him. Ten times or more than that if you have to." He stopped laughing and stared at me.

"Uh?"

He smirked and something tells me that I should be nervous, "Punch me, huh?"

"H-hey! Stop!" I rolled, literally, on my bed when he started to tickle me on my waist!