Chapter Eighteen

Holy stars, after two (maybe three) months... I'm now back! Yes, yes. This is an update. I just finished editing chapters 1-17. And as a reward for patiently waiting, here's the next chapter! Enjoy~

Positive

We've been running for a while. We ran all over the whole place but we still haven't found Teisha!

I sat down the grass, "Fransyne and Fiance? Holy stars, those are two different things!"

"Oh come on, I had no idea! Fiyanseng is what I call her when we were kids." He sat beside me. We both sat on the grass, panting.

I rolled my eyes at him and he stayed quiet.

I took my heels off and massaged my feet. Holy stars, I just freaking ran with heels on. I want to be mad at Tyler but, I can't!

"Hey, shouldn't you be happy? Turns out, my fiance is not really a 'fiance' but a cousin."

I rolled my eyes at him. He was freaking smiling at me so I gave him a glare, "First of all, I am not in the mood to celebrate, Tyler. Second, she's my bestfriend. I've known her since I was just four or five years old! Lastly, have you forgotten?"

"What?" He said and looked confused.

Please don't tell me he did forgot about it.

"A while ago, Tyler? When Teisha saw us--" I couldn't continue what I was about to say when I saw his reaction.

He's smirking, a creepy one! "Holy stars, wipe that creepy smirk off of you!"

"Sorry. Couldn't help it. How could I when I'm sitting here beside you, and you're being cute?" He poked my cheek after that.

"Tyler, can't we have a serious moment please?"

"Well, I wasn't lying about the fact that you're cute."

"I hate you." I looked away. Seriously, Tyler?! Ugh!

"I love you, too."

I rolled my eyes and stood up, "We need to find Teisha. Let's go."

**

I lost count on how many times I had signed. We're now here at Tyler's house. I'm all by myself at the living room, thinking.

"Aeviry, uh..." I looked at my back. I saw Tyler giving me a sign to go upstairs.

"Teisha?" He nodded.

I sighed before standing up. This is it. I'm about to face an angry ready-to-kill dragon. I went upstars but, she wasn't in every room I went in to.

I was about to get down but, I saw the window in my room. It was open. My forehead met my palm when I remembered that, the window on my room was the way to the rooftop.

I took two blankets with me. For sure it's freaking cold there.

I saw her hugging ber knees. Stupid grapes. She's wearing a sleeveless top and it's freaking cold in here. I quietly walked towards her without saying a word. Simply, I placed the blanket in hia back. She faced me with a dark face. I swear I felt as if a very cold wind passed by.

"H-hey, don't give that look. It scares me." I sat beside her.

No one spoke so, I did, "H-hey, you didn't even told me you're already here. Should I be mad--"

"If someone should be mad, that should be me." She said, coldly.

To make it all clear, the one I'm talking to is Teisha, right? Why is it like I was talking to a stranger? A cold stranger.