Chapter Seventeen

WTF?!

I swear, I look like a sushi right now. A sushi roll inside this towel. I just finished taking a bath and now I'm currently standing in front of my closet thinking what clothes to wear.

"Hmm, what to wear? What to wear?"

It's December 26 today. Meaning, we'll meet Tyler's... "fiance" today.

Up 'til now, I'm still wondering. Did I really told Tyler that I'm not mad about the situation? Did that really came out from me? Because, holy stars, I want to take it back!

Maybe that's another reason why I haven't decided yet what to wear. Because I want to dress beautiful. More beautiful than his fiance. So that her eyes will pop out of my beautifulness, sunshine and rainbows!

I was saved from drowning on my thoughts when my cellphone suddenly rang. I sat on my bed. I looked at the caller's ID and smiled when I saw Teisha's name, "Grapes!"

"Wow, corn-y. Just wow. You didn't remembered me when Christmas came. How dare you greet me with such tone?" I could imagine her pouting her lips like a child.

Holy stars, I miss Teisha so much! It has been a while since we last talked. She likes calling me "corn" or "corn-y" because of my hair.

I giggled, "Sorry, grape-y. I think I'm goin' nuts."

I heard her gasped, "You are not Aeviry! Aeviry never joins 'I' and 'going crazy' in one sentence! She only joins 'I' and 'beautiful' okay? Who are you?"

It was like I could see her face in front of me. It's priceless, for sure.

I rolled my eyes, "Shut up, grapes. Oh, wait. I need your help. What do you think should I wear when I want to say, 'I'm hotter and sexier than you.' with matching wink in the end?"

"Are you sick?!"

"I am not! Holy stars, just answer my question."

"Wear maroon and black, duh."

"I knew it." I widely smiled and went back to the closet.

I took my maroon halter top ko and my black high-waisted pants. I also took my black leather jacket out.

"Hey, corn-y, did you sensed that I have something to ask you that's why you're changing the topic and entertaining me like this?"

I was confused, "Should I be nervous about it?"

"Yes, you should be!"

"W-why?" And I did. I started to feel nervous. Ugh, Teisha!

"You're not in your house anymore, aren't you?" My eyes widened. How did she knew?!

Up 'til now, I still haven't told her about what happened for thr past seven months, sunshine and rainbows!

I faked a laugh, "Oh, toot-toot... my phone's d-dead batt already. Toot-toot..."

I heard her tsked, "Nice one, Ave. I'm your bestfriend, I'm not a dumb stranger."

I gulped a few times. "M-maybe that's another Aeviry? Not me?"

"Aeviry Reign 'Ary' Mendoza, natural blonde hair, daughter of Aeron and Reign Mendoza. That's enough information for me to know that it's you. I need an explanation."

"Wow, you'll pass as a detective."

"Aeviry!"

Okay, I give up! She's right. I can't fool her. She's my bestfriend. We've known each other since we where kids.

"Holy stars, okay, okay!" I sighed, "But, I need to tell you something first... I'm sorry, okay? I'm sorry for lying to you everytime you ask me why am I not in my room everytime we video call, for keeping a secret to you for seven months, for not telling you a single thing that happened. I'm so sorry."