Episode 43--> Left Behind But Not Forgotten

→ [START]

Naomi counted the heads of all the animated people and nodded satisfied when all heads were accounted for.

"Good." She flopped into a seat as the bus started moving.

"The bus to ourselves again, huh." She commented languidly. She looked out the window just in time to catch a glimpse of a extra pale girl with a loooot of purple in her hair running hand-in-hand with a brown-skinned boy dressed in dark green and datk jeans.

Her bright blue eyes popped open and she stood up and leaned out of the window as they were passing.

"Whoo-hoo-hoo~!" She hooted and catcalled, "Sic, sic, oiiiiii! Sexy mama by the name of Claudie!"

The purple haired girl froze and turned to the passing bus. Her blue eyes landed on Naomi waving widely from the bus' window.

"CUZZZIEEEEE!!!" Claudette grinned and waved back with her free hand. Just then the bus driver, annoyed by the rambunctious ninjas in disguise and wanting to get rid of them as soon as possible, floored it.

Claudette's brow puckered as the bus speed off, "How rude!" She placed her hand at her hip.

It took Naomi until the bus driver tossed them out at Natalya's to finally realize--
"WE LEFT NATALYA BEHIND!!"

Truly unaware of my current abandonment, I fanned my cheeks for good measure, and only then do I exit the restroom. I was unable to contain my feelings. It's one thing to watch your crush on TV... it's a different feeling altogether having met them IRL! (I still can't believe I talked to Shikamaru...! 🫠) Though starstruck and sweating from nervous energy, that little feat put a small triumphant smile on my face. My pride made me completely forget how I ran away to the bathroom to hide. Small victories!

(I... wanna talk with him some more...😗👉👈 I-I dunno if I will... but I wanna...) Thinking about how to act when I walk out there and see his face again, I finally leave the restroom. To my confusion not a single soul was at our table. The table was cleaned too. I glanced about and didn't find them anywhere inside.

"Ah!" I stopped dead in my tracks. Not who I was hoping to see... As I was walking toward the exit and about to pass the order pickup line there stood two people I've seen just too much of these days.

"STUUUU~! S-She's baaaack!!" Hariett was the first to notice my presence and screamed out a warning wail to announce the danger that I am to her partner. (Snitches get dem stitches, Hairyball.) Stu being in wry disbelief had to see with his very own eyes, turning toward my direction like a slow-motion scene from a horror movie. Like come on, can't a man get a burger?!

(Oh boii... its STUpid and Harribo... again. Those tenacious buggers... 😅)

"Its the ghost girl!"

"She is real!"