Episode 24--> The Sea-Weenie & Me

Episode 24  --> Mr. Sea-Weenie & Me!

[START]

Randomly I noticed that I can smell my brother's shampoo coming from Kiba's head as I rub it. I swear when he gets back here and see all his stuff missing he's going to have a cow and fling burgers at me being the touchy little heifer he is. 

I suddenly remembered his call to the house the other afternoon. 

I wonder what he wanted to say back then.... I pondered absentmindedly but just shrugged it off and continued petting Kiba. Kiba seemed to enjoy my soft touches because he snuggled closer to my hand. I smiled at his sleep softened expression. Boys are so cute when they're not loud and obnoxious. But I guess the same can be said for girls. (^.^)

(=wO)

My fingers paused in Kiba's hair. Tee hee hee. Like Gru* once said, "Light bulb!"

Following a mischievous impulse I grabbed my little backpack, careful not to damage the goods (yaoi) and pulled out the key to my ingenious plan.

"Muhahahaha." The vial glistened in the sunlight. I uncorked the vial, leaned in toward Kiba's sleeping face and--

Kiba’s nose twitched. I let out a loud yelp in surprise when his hand seized my wrist. His eyes opened, his sharp gaze intense and tinged with a hint of suspicion.

"...Mmmorning sunshiiiine...hehheh" ('^3^) Damn he'd only been half asleep! I should have checked...

Groggily Kiba glared at me.

“Natalya…? What are you up to?” Kiba rubbed the (figurative) sand from his eyes with one hand and kept mine grasped tightly in the other. He let off a huge, manly yawn before he repeated his sleepy question more alert and accusing. "What were you up to?”

I laughed awkwardlu/nervously. “Your red-marking-triangle-tattoos looked a little faded so I thought I would color them in with a bit of red nail polish and/or red lip stick if you would prefer…” 

He plucked the strong smelling nail coloring solution from my hands and hid it away from my mischievous grasp. Once it was away from my mischievous clutches Kiba released my hand.

“No, no, just no.” He groaned and turned over to snuggle into my lap that he burrowed in the place of a pillow.

“I would have so drawn something inappropriate.” I confessed with a evil smile.

“Typically.” 

I snickered at his immediate agreement and stabbed his cheek with my pinky finger, “I know right! Hey lazy buns why don’t you want to go swim or… frolic?” 

"Nah... I'm trying to clear my mind before stepping back out into society."

“What…?” I blinked numerous times and furrowed my brow in confusion. “And here I thought you were napping…” 

Kiba propped himself up on his elbow, tilted his head to the side and stared me in the eyes as he spoke. "Who knew..." 

"Who knew what?" I humored him, perplexed by his vague words. 

Kiba's expressionless gaze broke into a cheeky smirk, "That you were a giant perv!"

"Gah!" Undeniably miffed I pouted and blushed finally understanding what he had been babbling on about. I let my guard down too soon! 

"No I'm noooot!"

"Yea... You are." Kiba got off his elbows, placed them behind his head and plopped back down onto my lap.