Episode 7--> Temper, temper! Let the kettle boileth over... sort of?

By the time I got back to the house I was aching all over. Choji had offered to carry me back which I let him because I was exhausted.Myself - Adrenalin = Exhaustion.

A startled Hinata met us at the door. She and Choji had split up sometime in the forest and she had ended back at my house.

Hinata: "What happened?"

Despite the situation, I found myself forcing down a smirk tempting to appear on my face upon seeing her wide eyed, mouth agape expression.

Me: "I must look a hot mess right now huh."

I murmur with a throaty laugh just imaging all the mud and leaves stuck to me.

Choji looked down at the concerned Hyuga.

Choji: "Um... in short, your teammates and Naruto thought it fun to hunt Natalya down apparently."

Over Choji's back I saw Hinata face go neutral and the expression that followed, well, let me just say it looked like see was about to go kung-fu-ape-shit-mega-fists on their @sses. I would pay big bucks to see that!

I was caught mid daydream when Choji started to shift me on his back. He continued into the house walking past Hinata who followed.

Choji: "Hey Hinata you mind helping Natalya clean up?"

I frowned slightly. I wasn't no child! I could bathe myself! Hell whatever.

Hinata and I locked into a stare before she looks to Choji.

Hinata: "Sure."

By the time I looked around we were already in front of the bathroom door. My eye brows creased slightly. How did he know where the bathroom was?

I shrugged. Choji slides me off his back and my feet came in contact with the cool tile floor. The sound of feet and sandals scratching the floor filled my ears. I glance down the hall just enough to see the Three Stooges appear at the front door. I blow steam out of my nose as I grab Hinata's arm and pulled her inside the bathroom with me.

Angrily I stomp over to the bath tub on my sore feet, turning on the water. Hinata remained quiet and was polite enough to turn away as I stripped down to my birthday suit. Once nude I slip into the warm, relaxing heat of the water.

Hinata: "I hope she's alright."

Hinata mumbled to herself obviously not for me to hear but I heard anyway.

Me? Oh no I'm fine. Having a bunch of anime guys hunt me down in my pyjamas is fun. Oh that bitterness in my tone? Yes, sweetheart, that's sarcasm.

I rolled my eyes sinking an inch further into the bubbly water. I was not about to let my mouth get the better of me. I had a temper but that took a lot of provocation to bring out. Oh so being nearly over the threshold of death's door wasn't provoking enough?

I cursed my inner voice sinking even lower into the water, it covering up to my hairline. As I sit submerged in the water with my knees brought up to my chests Hinata begins pulling leaves and twigs from my dark hair.

___________­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­_________________________

I had stayed in the tub for a good hour before I finally dragged my behind out.

I had just pulled up my shorts and was in the process of zipping it up when rapid, pounding knocks came to my door.

Just to put an end to the annoying pounding rather then to see who was actually at the door I trudge towards it.