Episode 17-> Sasori as Gaara's twin and Deidara his lover?! Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!

Beware of slight boyxboy pairing ^_^ You'll understand what I mean soon.

Read on!

__________________

Episode 17-> Sasori as Gaara's twin and Deidara his lover?! Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!

"So Na-chan... who are these people?" I stared at Naruto dumbly. I stayed speechless and slowly pushed myself into a sitting position all the while gawking at Naruto.

"I'm her cousin Naomi Hugh." Naomi butted in, in complete oblivion, answering his question since everyone else in the room seemed incapable at the moment. Naruto gave her a foxy grin before looking at Deidara and Sasori expectantly.

"And you two?"

No one answered. Naomi's brow twitched in annoyance.

"Jeez what's the prob. Answer the guy!" Naomi exclaimed missing the big picture here because well she doesn't watch the anime.

"Naruto." I said jumping brusquely to my feet and dusting myself off. When he looked at me with earnest inquisition I choked a bit. "Uh, yeah, the red head with the freakish thing on his back is Gaara's long lost twin brother, Sori-kun and the blonde.... well he's his lover." I had no idea where that came from but it was better than nothing. With Sasori in his true form he did look a lot like Gaara and I had nothing for Deidara so I just tossed in the couple thing.

Sasori took an anime floor dive and twitched.

"WHAT!!" Springing up suddenly Deidara growled in outrage and I scratched the back of my neck nervously and glanced away sheepishly.

"Uh-ha-ha-ha..." I said nothing more.

"OH! They're gay? I've only met a hand full of gay couples before! Cool!" Naomi had a twinkle in her eyes. I gave her a weird look through the corner of my eyes. She was acting like it was an exotic phenomenon.

"Why do I not believe you?" Naruto's words made 3/5 of the room freeze in place. It was silent for a suffocating minute and Naomi was staring off looking all dreamily at a pink-headed imaginary creature because there was nothing there so I just assumed.

"He looks girly but he doesn't scream 'I like guys' to me." Naruto finally broke the silence rubbing his chin in thought. The breath I was aware that I was holding in rushed out in a big gush.

"Yeah I see what you mean Naruto," Naomi said suddenly beside him and studying Deidara and Sasori and I was coincidently smack dab in the middle of the two. I shuffled from foot to foot awkwardly. "But I can't believe it! All the guys are gay these days! Are there none left for us girls?" Naomi began to sulk.

"I hear girls are too much drama." I threw in.

"Oh." She mumbled dejectedly. Naomi may say she's too busy to have a serious relationship but I knew deep down my cousin was a hopeless romantic.

Naruto made a small half-chuckle noise making everyone look at him in curiosity. "Won't Gaara be happy to find out he has a twin." His tone was wishful and sweet but his eyes were sad and hopeful. "His life has been rough... wow you're his twin, huh?" Naruto looked at Sasori and gave him a smile that broke my heart.

"Aw Naruto! I'm sorry! I lied! I'm a big fat liar! He isn't Gaara's twin!" I blubbered tackling him with a hug. Sasori and Deidara sweat-dropped. Naomi was confused. And Naruto was like WTF.

"He's not!?" His eyes darted to Sasori then down at me. "Why the ---- did you lie?"

"I didn't want you to figure out the truth-"