Episode 10-->Natalya in Dreamland?

Episode 10-->Natalya in Dreamland? The effect you boys have on a girl while she sleeps

Down,
at the bottom of the sea
is where you can find me,
Natalya.
Oh good grief,
The messes I find myself in.

I took a deep breath in and despite the emotions I tried to keep in check when I let it out it came out shaky. There is no way I can even consider backing out, like the guard said: "tie the knot with the fish or die". I sighed knowing there was no help in thinking otherwise, and to distract myself I gazed into the mirror beside me.

The girl who stared back was breathtaking. Rainbow shaded sea salt crystals glittered her young face. Multicoloured seaweed decorated her dark brown curls that flowed down the valley of her chest and danced with the gentle current.

There was slight movement as the girl sighs heavily and she starts to play with the near-black locks self-consciously. Scolding herself she drops her hands and skims them against her red sweetheart mermaid taffeta Wedding dress. Though with the innocence she radiated she should be wearing one of white.

She looks up, our eyes interlocked and, honestly I could not believe this girl was me. 'Gee, Natalya, how do you get yourself in these things?'

"You look..." The sudden sound of his voice from behind caught me off guard. I didn't see him anywhere in the mirror but as I turn to him it occurred to me that he had been in my blind spot. I guess he wasn't the royal knight of my soon-to-be hubby for nothing. I mentally gagged and force away the thoughts of my soon-to-be and smiled at my visitor.

"You were saying Serg?" I taunted lightly and he blushed looking off to the side. I could actually see it from across the room. Awesome!

He scratches his gills before coyly answering, "You look... cute, is all I was saying..."

To think a guy who radiates authority 24/7 can be so cute! I smile faintly as I approach him, bridging the gap in a short space of time.

"Thanks for the compliment." I whisper hugging him briefly before turning and leaning my back against his sturdy frame. "Serg I seriously don't want to go through with this. No offense but I don't want to marry your prince." I whined.

He lets out a breath. "I'm guessing you met your groom then?"

"No..." I raise an eyebrow.

"Oh..." He said obviously surprised.

"Is there something wrong with the groom that if I see him I would immediately back out??" I questioned suddenly alarmed by that surprise in his tone.

He remained quiet. That's concerning.

My shoulders slumped. Aw man.

"Don't worry Natalya everything will work out."

Abruptly I heard music start up. I could guess my wedding was about to start.