Hidden Heart.

A/N: Hope you guys enjoy this chapter! It's a bit sad and dramatic, but you get a little more imput on Harry(: I'm sooooo glad to hear that you guys are still continuing to read it! And like I said before, this is going to come out to a 24 or 25 chapter book, depending on how much you guys like it! So, please don't forget to comment/ vote! I love to hear feedback from you guys! 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Kat's P.O.V~

This whole roller coaster thing with Harry is like an every day thing. So, sad to say it, I'm actually getting used to it. I am used to it. 

I just wished that he would figure himself out before he would've brought me into it like he did. I couldn't figure him out, and it pissed me off. The more I thought about it, the more I was even more confused by my feelings for him. Did I have feelings for him? Or was it all just lust?

I sighed and ran my right hand through my hair, getting it tangled in my curls, slowly letting my hand go down as it released, letting it brush passed the bottom of my blue and white gown. 

Being here with Harry, made me feel like I was trapped in a different time, one that I obviously didn't belong to. My house was replaced with a stone castle, my T-shirt and jeans were replaced by medieval gowns, electricity replaced by candle sticks and medal pumps, and the freedom that I once had was now replaced by invisible chains that held me here. 

Harry always spoke of always having a reason to hold me here, that I was in far more danger than I could ever imagine. But that's the thing though. I wish I could imagine it, I wish he'd tell me. I'm tired of being in fear, by just the thought of fear, by just the thought I was in danger. I want to know for sure. Was there really that much danger for me out there?

I grabbed a hair tie from the bundle of clothes that I had arrived here in that were on the ground. Putting my brunette tangled curls up in a messy bun, letting random strands flow freely as they pleased. 

I walked out of my room, and began to make my way down towards the corridor to the kitchen to grab me something to eat from the box of things that Harry grabbed for me, when I saw him walking down the same corridor as me, heading in a different direction, letting our eyes meet. 

Harry looked up at me and stopped, causing me to stop with him. "I um." He began to speak as I looked up at his towering slim figure. He looked down and reached into his jacket pocket, pulling out my black iPhone, holding it in his large hand. 

"Is that?" I asked as I pointed. 

He nodded slightly. "Your talking device. I found it on you the day I captured you in the woods, and I didn't know what to do with it. It just kept making these strange sounds. And secret messages kept popping up. Then all of a sudden, it just stopped all together and stayed like this. I think I broke it." He sighed as he handed it over to me. 

I grasped it in my right hand, sighing in relieve as I lightly dragged my fingers down the smooth screen then turned it around and looked at the camera on the back. Letting a slight smile reveal itself on my face, something that I thought was long gone.  It's weird how just a simple phone, a simple object could bring you this much happiness when it felt like you were living in the dark for so long. 

I looked up at Harry and thanked him, and continued to smile. "Thank you so much Harry. I don't really know what to do with it now, but thanks." 

"It's because I broke it huh?" He asked. 

I just laughed lightly as the confusion on his face grew even more. 

"What's so funny? I broke your talking device, and now it doesn't work anymore." He continued.