Chapter Two

Two weeks ago:

I woke to the smell of beer and cigarettes. Groggily, I opened my eyes and looked around. The scene in front of me was quite amusing. Jake was passed out on the floor with his feet kicked up on my stomach on the couch; Tyler was asleep on the counter in what looked like a tutu. Then there was Bodie who was asleep on the other end of the couch as me and Christian, who had a sharpie mustache, was passed out on the kitchen floor. Carter, Daniel, and Gray were leaning against the couches with party hats and Kevin was asleep under the table. I shoved Jake off of me, which earned me a groan, and stood up to find the rest of the gang. As I walked towards the back of the mobile home I spotted Owen, who was asleep in the bathroom, and Mickey, who was just laying in the hallway. I grinned and kicked Owen lightly as I walked by, to wake him up. Then there was Conner, Brandon, and Charlie who were sleeping in random spots in the master bedroom. I finally found Gary asleep in the other bedroom, shirtless and wearing a crown. I grinned and jumped on the bed. "Morning sleepy." Gary groaned and rolled over, tossing and arm around me, before going back to sleep. "No way mister. You're getting up." I slipped out from his arm and grabbed his hands, pulling him up into the sitting position. This time he opened his eyes slightly but winced and closed them again.

"Turn the freaking spot light off." He grumbled. I laughed and quickly turned the light off.

"Better?" He chuckled sleepily and opened his bright blue eyes. I grinned and stole his crown. "Sleep well?" I asked placing the crown on my head.

"No." He rubbed his eyes and looked around. "Where is my shirt?" I shrugged grabbed his hand.

"Breakfast?" Gary nodded and stood up. We walked into the kitchen, careful to not trip on anybody.

"How do you not have a hangover?" He asked sitting at the table and placing his head in his hands. I grinned and pulling pancake mix out of the cupboard.

"Because, I didn't drink that much." Gary looked up and raised an eyebrow. "Seriously! I had like one beer." Gary chuckled and covered his face again.

"Then why do I remember you singing Falling In Reverse on the table.

"Gary. That's normal for me." He grinned and I began cooking. Someone in the living room started to stir and groaned. I finished up the first batch of pancakes and placed them on the table.

"Uuuuuh, what time is it?" Gray whined.

"It's ten Gray." I replied flipping another pancake. I heard him kick someone and then Carter woke up.

"Do I smell pancakes?" He asked stretching. I nodded and he grinned. "Food!" He sprung up and started to run towards the kitchen with Gray close behind him.

"Watch out for" I began to warn them about Christian when Carter caught his foot on him and went flying forward. Gray did the same and landed on top of Carter. "Christian..." Christian yelped at the sudden impacted and bolted up, throwing Carter and Gray off of him.

"What going on!" Gary grinned and bit a pancake.

"There's food." He said, with his mouth full. Christian's eye's lit up and he jumped up and run to the table.

"Mel you are a goddess." He mumbled biting into the food. I grinned and tossed the last of the food onto plates. Gray and Carter joined us and grinned mischievously. "What?" Christian asked looking at them.

"You, uh, got a little something on you're face." I laughed. His eyes widened and he ran to the bathroom. I heard him groan and then he walked back into the kitchen.

"How am I supposed to go to work like this?" He asked sitting down.

"Christian you don't have a job." Kevin grinned. Christian nodded in agreement and began eating. After breakfast most of the gang went out, most likely to steal, and Kevin, Gary, Carter, and I stayed at the house. I plopped on the couch and sighed. Gary and Kevin sat on the couch across from me and Carter sat next to me and grinned.