Chapter 6

~Eleanor's POV~

As soon as we told Emma about Megan she stormed out, taking her hatchets with her. You didn't have to be a rocket scientist to know that she was going to confront Slenderman with, or without our help. Immediately I grabbed my two knives and said to the others, "Come on, we can't let her go alone! Let's go beat that sucka till he begs for mercy!" The others all either nodded or said ya, and then grabbed their weapons. I immediately got with my group and checked on them. (Eleanor, Fiona, Alison, Aria, and Jenna are in a group btw but Aria and Jenna are not in the story yet) Alison had arrived back from her CP hunter training and exam when she heard the news about Megan and decided to help.

Fiona's weapon is a aqua blue sword that has a ocean blue gem in the hilt, Alison simply prefer to use her flamethrower gun, (Ya it's the only thing I could think of) and I, as you know, use twin daggers. As soon as we were all set, we ran out after Emma and easily caught up with her since she was going at a slow pace, to allow us to catch up. Chloe had tried to convince everyone that she was well enough to come, but we didn't let her out of fear that her wounds would open up again.

Now they were all making their way to Slenderman's territory. None of them would admit it but secretly everyone was terrified of fighting Slender. The only person who's fear wasn't visible was Emma. Sure everyone had heard that Emma had fought with Slender or, as Eleanor liked to call him, Slenderp. No one ever really found out the details about the fight though. The only thing that they knew was that the only reason that Emma survived was because she was found by Shadow stalker and The DemonAngel, who had been returning from killing together or something. Eleanor never forgot that day

~Flashback~

It was a normal, relaxing day of playing video games and bugging Megan, when suddenly Shadow stalker and Katie burst inside carrying something. Or someone. Upon closer examination Eleanor horrifyingly found out that it was Emma. She was barely recognisable and was covered in her own blood. The sight itself was almost too gruesome to explain. She was covered in major, heavily bleeding, gashes and large bruises. There was a branch still sticking through Emma's stomach so Eleanor could tell that she had been impaled upon a tree.

Shadow stalker spent days never sleeping, only working her hardest to fix up Emma. She stitched her up and disinfected the gashes. Somehow removing the branch, she fixed that up too. Shadow stalker was originally planning to become a doctor or veterinarian so she had some experience with healing and had served a the medic when one of them got hurt. Kathryn also was a medic so when Shadow stalker wasn't around, kathryn was in charge of healing everyone who got hurt. Eleanor always found it strange how they both had the same career goal but always just shrugged it off as a coincidence.

After about a week Emma was finally patched up and could move around again. She would always carry the scar on her stomach and she also had two scars on her arms. One on the upper part of her right arm, and the other one went from her wrist to her elbow on the inside of her left arm. After that incident Emma was just never the same. She was always worrying about everyone and she was protective of them, almost like a mother and her children.

~Flashback end~

Eleanor knew that Emma had a score to settle with Slender and since he messed with one of Eleanor's friends, he is going to pay! Big time! In fact, he'll be lucky if he sees the light of day ever again! Eleanor thought furiously. They continued to get closer and closer to Slenderman's territory, Eleanor only became more and more angry and by the time that they reached the border, Eleanor was no longer afraid. Now all she wanted was to rip that faceless head off of Slender's body!

Once they reached the border they all stopped. Even Emma did. "Okay guys. This is it. there will be no turning back from now on so if you're scared and can't fight, go home. I don't care if I have to go alone, but I WILL get Megan back!" Emma shouted at them. "I'm with you." Eleanor replied "Me too." "and me!" "and me!" soon everyone had decided to fight. "Ok Let's just go kick some butt already!" Emma shouted at them. "Charge!!!" For the first time ever, they followed under one purpose. Killers and CP hunters alike. They all joined together to retrieve their friend. And NOTHING, not even Slenderman, would stop them from doing so!