Chapter 9

~Emma's POV~

Pain. That's all i could feel for about a week. I couldn't open my eyes or move. I was trapped in my dreams and replays of memories. It was awful. Suddenly I can see a bit of light. Am I waking up? Yes i am. I forced myself to open my eyes and saw that i was on one of Kathryn and Shadow Stalker's medical beds. My leg was in a cast but the pain had gone away. Any cuts or wounds I have had been healed or stitched up. I looked to my left and saw Kathryn, fast asleep in a chair. I wonder how long I was out. Slowly I sat up and sat on the edge of the bed. everyone else seemed to have already been healed because i am the only one in here other than Kathryn.

Suddenly Kathryn's head pops up and her eyes open. She looks at me for a moment before she stood up and walked into the closet down here. After a few moments of hearing her rummage through the closet, she came back with a pair of crutches and a bottle of pills. She first handed me the crutches and said, "Stand. I want to make sure that you can move around with these." I did so and used the crutches to move around the basement a bit. She nodded her head approvingly and gestured for me to go to her. When I did she handed me the pills and said "These are special painkillers that I made for you. Take two a day. One in the morning and one at night. If you have any issues with your cast or any of your stitches opening up, please come to me and i will fix it up." I nodded and made my way to the stairs with Kathryn following me.

I slowly walked up the stairs using my crutches and once I made it all the way up, I realised that I was in... My room? I looked around and noticed that my bookshelf had been moved aside revealing a doorway to the basement. cool. I thought to myself as I walked over to my bed. Kathryn came up right after me and slid the bookshelf back into place. As she walked out she groggily muttered a get better soon and walked to her room. I began to think about what happened before I blacked out and growled. slenderman, you are going down! I knew that Kathryn would probably get mad if I tried to go kill slender man because I'm not trained to do so.

After a while of just sitting in bed, I decided to go down stairs and see everyone. I got a bear hug from Megan and Chloe, a whatever from KAT and DemonAngel (no surprise there), and I got a few regular hugs from Eleanor and her little squad. Man i can't wait till my leg is healed.

~Le Time Skip (Chloe's POV)~

It has been two weeks since I first saw my old friends. Every now and then I will get the chance to sneak out and go see them. I would tell the girls, but they might just decide to kill Masky and Hoodie. Emma had gotten better last week and I can't wait until she gets her cast off! Kathryn says that it will be another week before it can but I'm still excited. I ended up telling Megan about me and Brian because she caught us kissing one time and well, let's just say that if I hadn't been there, Hoodie probably would be dead. After a while of convincing and a few threats from Megan to Brian, she agreed to keep it a secret but told him that if he ever hurts me, then she would torture him for an eternity. Can she even do that? Whatever.

Time skip again

Since Emma had woken up we have gone back to normal. Well I wouldn't really say normal but close enough. Yesterday Emma had gotten her cast off. Yay! I'm starting to think that maybe it would have been left on though. Today at breakfast, KAT ruined Emma and Kathryn's waffles and as punishment, the two were now running around the house screaming the waffle song at the top of their lungs.

Emma's POV

Stupid KAT! She ruined me and Kathryn's waffles! well jokes on her! Me and Kathryn decided to scream the waffle song while running around the house. So far it's been an hour. "DO YOU LIKE WAFFLES?" I would sing "YEAH WE LIKE WAFFLES!" and Kathryn would reply. "DO YOU LIKE PANCAKES?" "YEAH WE LIKE PANCAKES!" "DO YOU LIKE FRENCH TOAST?" "YEAH WE LIKE FRENCH TOAST!" then we would sing together "DO-DO-D-DO-D-DO CAN'T WAIT TO GET A MOUTHFUL!" It was going great! we sung it for a little while longer before we both got tired and stopped. Only to start singing the Narwhal song.

"Narwhals, Narwhals!

Swimming in the ocean

Causing a commotion

'Cause they are so awesome

Narwhals, Narwhals

Swimming in the ocean

Pretty big and pretty white

They beat a polar bear in a fight

Like an underwater unicorn

They've got a kick-ass facial horn

They're the Jedi of the sea

They stop Cthulhu eating ye..." and so on. Yep. That's been our day so far! Fun right? I don't think that I've ever seen Kathryn act so childish and after learning about Shadow Stalker and Shadowfang, I think it's awesome! Though I can't help but think about Toby. In a way, some of the girls say that we are similar because of our childish behavior. I don't really care though so it's no big deal.

~Meanwhile, at Slenderp's house~

"DO YOU LIKE WAFFLES? TOBY LIKES WAFFLES! DO YOU LIKE PANCAKES? TOBY LIKES PANCAKES! DO YOU LIKE FRENCH TOAST? TOBY LIKES FRENCH TOAST! DO-DO-D-DO-D-DO CAN'T WAIT TO GET A MOUTHFUL!"

Toby ran around the house singing it. Finally Masky yelled "Toby! Will you SHUT UP!" "N-nope!" Toby said and continued running around the house screaming the song even louder. Then randomly he started to sing the narwhal song... Poor Masky. Poor poor Masky.