Don't Run.

'Cymia'

"I Hate You!" I screamed at the top of my lungs , yelling at my mother.

"I Hate You Too BITCH, Get the fuck out my house!" She yelled back.. When I said it, it didn't phase me....but when she said it, it hurt.

I just let the tears rush from my eyes as I walked in my room and packed my things. I Grabbed my big suit cases out my closet and stuffed them with all my clothes and most wanted items of mine. I began to pack my all white 2016 Lincoln with all my things until my room was empty, leaving my bed, dresser, old clothes, shoes, and things I didn't want.

I got in the car and brought it to life. My Mother and Stepfather where now outside the house and she was trying to throw things at my car and my stepfather was trying to push her back in the house. I noticed she was picking up a brick so I drove the fuck off.

I continued my drive down the dark streets as only sounds was my slight cries and PartyNextDoor x Don't Run playing quietly.

'Pace Yourself ,Pace Yourself, don't run baby,

Don't run,baby I know you're scared.

Inception is everything you're wanting.

Just trust me, I'll take it easy on you, babe.

Just trust me, just trust me. Just trust me, just trust me.

i'll make it easy. Just trust me, girl .

i'll take it easy.'

Dealing with my mother is something that makes me hurt most, we just never see eye to eye. For instance, she moved me, my sister, and baby brother out to this dumb city where we have no family.

Now I have no where to run, Im only 17 years old. What Can I do?

I pushed a few buttons on my car/phone number pad, calling my dad on the bluetooth of my car.

"Daddy?" I whined.

"Hello? BabyGirl? You okay?" He said with his husky voice.

"No dad, Mom put me out and I don't know what to do.." I said.

"What? What did you do?" He asked..

"Nothing. Honestly, Im just tired of her man, She got me basically taking care of her responsibilities,Im not bout to watch after her punk ass husband and them bad ass kids. Then She just treats me like shit and make me feel like shit."I said as I pulled up to the bank.

"Now, Cymia watch your language, but I see where your coming from. But Where are you now?" He asked.

"Right now...im getting all my money out the bank before she tries to shut down my account."

"Well after that, go to the gas station and fill up your tank and go to a hotel and tomorrow morning get on the highway and you can stay with me."

"What about school dad? and my siblings?"

"Babygirl,remember that i'm your father and I can make shit happen Ill get u transferred to a school here by Monday and I've been with your mom long enough...she wont hurt them kids."

"Alright dad, Ill talk to you in the morning . Ill get on the highway around 11."

"Okay I love you Mia."

"I love you too pops.'' I said before the call ended.

***

I swiped the card on the scanner, letting me into the one room-hotel. I looked around and noticed it wasnt that bad. I dragged one of my suitcases in the room while I left the others in the car. I ran to the bathroom and turned on the shower. I used my phone and my portable speaker and turned on Pandora, letting the music play, I got in the tub and let my body soak as the water ran down my body and my thoughts wondered .

Im a 16 year old girl that just got put out and now I have to go back to my dad and be in that beat down city...It was just so much to let sink in, Im returning to my past life, old friends that have new attitudes. Yuck.

But this is my life and I gotta deal with it...

I began to scrub my body with vanilla scented body wash and scrubbed away all my stress as I used my small bottle of strawberry shampoo and I washed my elbow length hair as I brought the natural curls back to life. I continued the process a couple times and then I rinsed my body and hair clean. I Got out , cutting off the water and wrapping my body with a towel and letting my hair air dry as I brushed all the tangles out of it.I rubbed on all my hygiene products.

I put my hair up into a messy curly bun. I slipped on a matching white and blue panty & bra set on and a pair of black shorts and a sweater and I climbed in bed and turned the light off on the night stand.

I began to just think about how life is going to be living with my dad...I wont be as spoiled as I was with my mom, but I'll be happy and thats all that matters to me.

Is to be happy....

______________________________

what yall think?...