Everytime I Roll Up.

'Lucas'

"Nigga please, you already know Curry got better balance than Lebron big ass." I laughed .

"Whatever Lucas ,the Cavaliers is go forever be better than the Warriors. Fuckkkk you mean." My right hand mans, Kobe said.

I just laughed cause he was so serious bout it. "Man its not that serious."

"It is ta' me bro, but anyways what you tryna get into this weekend? I mean its Saturday and we just in this damn house arguing bout something that im right about ...its dumb." He stretched as I took another drag of the blunt I recently rolled up.

"Man shut the fuck up. but I mean i don't know bout you.... but I got a job to attend to, Go out wit ya girl, Qui." I said as i layed my head back and inhaled the smoke.

"Man DAMN! All you do is study have some damn fun .. get a girlfriend or something man." He said and I mentally rolled my eyes.

"Look I got goals and ion need no bitch to reach 'em."

"Shit What the fuck ever but all I know is yo bean head ass better be ready to go out next weekend , not bout to put up with this "to yo self" shit." Kobe went on.

"Yeah, Yeah,Yeah , Im good , just tryna stay on my shit .Mind ya buisness lil nigga. Ima see you Monday ."

"Fashoo." He said, as he dapped me up and left out the house.

Me on the other hand I just cleaned up the mess we made and aired out the living room of the smell of weed. Dont feel like having my aunt on my case.

On the other hand im Lucas Maliki Coly, Im 17 years old in the 11th grade. I attend Northwestern High School Of Detroit , Michigan .

Its not the best school or city at that but its something.

I live with my Aunt Layla, the reason of that is because both my parents just didn't want me and gave me to her. I grew up thinking My aunt was my mother but when I turned 13, she told me the truth. It hurt at first but I mean shit happens, I still call My aunt 'Momma' cause thats what she is, my mother.

I sprinted up to my room and hopped in a quick shower.

I got out and put on my khaki pants and my Wendy's work shirt. I grabbed my wallet and slid it in my pocket.

I don't got work for another hour so my high should fade bout time I clock in. But me working at Wendy's is not something I WANT to do... its something I need to do. My Aunt isn't the richest , she supporting me and her off of a 200$ check she gets every week. So I decided to pitch in on the bills even though she doesn't want me to. I make 125 a week.

That's not enough money for all of the bills we have, we got utilities, water, her car note and more.

I needed something else to do so I can have my aunt together so she can retire. So I recently looked into the drug game, I been at that for about 2 weeks and Ive been bringing in 300$ a night. I got it stashed in my room.

Might as well...

I work on the block selling weed for about 2 hours and return back to my supplier and get paid. Its not a forever thing, just until I get enough money in savings so she can retire .

My aunt knows nothing of my job , and im planning to keep it that way. I don't want her to be disappointed in me just because I've been trying to keep us financially in check.

I ran down the steps and straightened up the living room. I grabbed my keys and ran out to my Range Rover and driving around the corner to Taco Bell and getting her favorite bean burittos and i stopped at the corner store getting her a watermelon Arizona.

I Pulled back up to the house, checking the time I had 30 minutes to spare to get to work. I left her food on the counter, leaving a note.

-Ma' Here goes some food, You don't gotta cook, Ill eat at work. I Love you and I'll see you in the morning , Goodnight.-

x Lucas ...

I left out the door, locking up the house and made my way to work..

**

"That will be 10.45$." I said to my last customer before I it was time for me to clock out.

She handed me the money, as I slid her her bag of food.

"Thanks.....Lucas." She winked. I chuckled.

"Your welcome, have a nice night."

And with that she drove off.

I handed the mic from around my neck to the next person who is taking over 3rd shift.

I made myself a Frosty and got my shit and bounced. I had to get to the block.

It was about 10 o'clock now. I hopped in the car and drove half way home leaving my car parked at an abandoned house. I reached my arm in the backseat of my car and grabbed my black hoodie I always wore when i worked the block.

I sat on this crate , on the side of this beat down gate and seconds later all my original crack heads and feins came and bought there wants and needs.

And thats my life, No excitement at all....

____________________________________

how yall feel bout lucas and his lifestyle?

just wair until him and cymia meet...