I Got Me.

'Cymia'

Pulling up to my mom's house, old memories flashed through my mind. The times we laughed and cried together to the time she tried to kill me. Crazy right? Right. I got out the car and left my bags, Ill be dammed if I sleep under the same roof as her.

I made it to the front door and lightly knocked. The door swung open and I seen Ciara and Chris standing in excitement. Ciara jumped in my arms and Chris hugged my leg. I was so happy I could see them. I missed them oh so much.

"Sissyyyyy! Your here!" Ciara cried into my neck.

"I missed you too pooh." I couldn't help but smile.

I walked in the house more as the kids didn't dare to let me go. It was cute but tiring. "Where is your mom?" I asked.

"She -" Chris started.

"Im right here." She appeared , coming from the kitchen. Nothing changed about her really.

"Oh, hey." I said, Ion really got shit to say , I just wanted to know where she was.

"Welcome Home Mia." She smiled like Im not mad at her.

"Just visiting, but im bout to take the kids out for some food then Ill drop them off and head to my hotel." I shrugged.

"Hotel? You have a room here ." She stated.

"Yeahhh, but Ion wanna come back and relive the scene that took play when I left." I said lowly.

"Fine." She said in awe, she seems sorry...but im not forgiving.

"I want to spend theeee night wit youu." Chris spoke with uneasy speech.

"Yall can." I smiled and so did they, it all feels complete now that Im with them.

"Yeah yall can but on Christmas eve yall sleeping here, you too Cymia." My so called mother ordered.

"Mhm." I groaned and got the kids ready to leave. I just wanna have a peaceful visit.

_______

'Lucas'

_______

After the conversation with my Aunt, I kinda didn't know what to say. My parents didn't want me for a good 17 years, now that I got a lil money on me they want me back? Hell nah, they can literally kiss my ass. What the fuck I look like. All I ever would need is my Aunt Layla. Fuck them, They aint fuck wit me way back then but now they tryna get some love? Fuck that.

But anyways, right now I was at Kobe house and he was venting to me bout some shit with Qui.

"Mane, its Just So much shit im thinking bout." He ranted as I put the perfectly rolled blunt to my lips and inhaled.

"Tell me bout it bro." I said and closed my eyes as I leaned back.

"Mane, I think Qui pregnant." Funny thing is, she is and I aint tell him.

"Foreal? Why you say that?" I asked as if I was concerned.

"All the signs are there, But im not ready to be no daddy and what if the baby aint mine?" He began to worry. I would to.

"Nobody is ever 'ready' to be a parent man. And why wouldn't it she loves you." I said, I would tell him what happend with Qui and Myles but that aint my business to tell.

"Ya right man, I just don't know how to ask her about it." He shrugged and I exhaled all the smoke I was holding in.

"Just wait till she tell you." I shrugged and he nodded.

"Whats been up with you , how is you and Mia? I heard bout yo lil poem shit." He laughed and I smiled.

"She so perfect to me dawg, I mean she just everything I ever wanted. I miss her actually, she left Detroit to visit her siblings and shit. But we been good. Only problem is that Broad, Tamia been on some nut shit tryna fuck with me." I passed him the blunt.

"Tami? Bitch from the party?" He asked.

"Yup, Gave her the dick once and she addicted."I laughed, Its true.

Me and Kobe continued our smoke session until I left and went home. I had planned on getting on facetime with Cymia, we been going to sleep on the phone since she left. I guess thats our thing.

I really care for Cymia. Her and My aunt is honestly my only world.

It was around 8 at night so I decided to give her a call. I positioned myself in the bed so I could sit the phone up so she can see my face.

The phone ringed and a little boy that favored Cymia popped up on the screen, Im guessing its Chris, her little brother.

"Wassup lil man?" I smiled as he looked at me in big eyes.

"H-how you get inside the phone? Its so little." He sounded amazed, I laughed cause he actually thought I was in the phone.

"Im not in the phone man." He side eyed me and started to yell, "Sissyyyyyy Its a man in you phoneeeeeeee." He cried and the phone was snatched and Ciara face appeared. "Hello, you Cymia Boyfriend?" She asked.

"Ha, yup." I said, I mean cymia know wassup.

"You cute or whatever." She scrunched up her face.

"Haa very funny, how old are you?" I asked.

"Me?, Im 9." She said proudly.

"Aww okay Ciara." I said.

"And...how you know my name? Whats yours?" She act just like Cymia.

"I know because your sister told me, and Im Lucas." I chuckled.

"I told her bout that ughhh, Sissyyy Come here!" She got mad, she such a drama queen. I sat as I heard Cymia voice.

"Yall, give me my phone!" She screamed and I laughed.

"Here, but why ya telling strangers my name?" Ciara ranted and Cymia got in the camera.

"Girl, but wassup lucas." She laughed I just smiled.

We just sat on the phone talking bout our day and until the kids fell asleep and we fell asleep on the phone. I can't wait to mean Ciara and Chris. I think we all go get along well. Them being around makes me think about me and Cymia having kids together one day.

__________

thoughts?

Sorry its boring...

VOTE.

COMMENT.

SHARE.