City Of The Rose.

'Qui In The MM....^^^'

__________________________________

'Cymia'

I had just arrived to Detroit coming from GrandRapids Michigan. It was a good 2 hour drive or so. I know Im 17 and I shouldn't be driving like that but I had to get me and my car here some how.

I pulled up to my dad house as the memories of living with him hit my mind, making me smile.

Exiting The House, My dad made his way towards me.

"Bucket Head! I Misses You!!" He said as I got out the car, wrapping my arms around him.

"I Missed Ya too pops." I said as a tear left his eye.

"You really grew up on me Mia." He smiled and started to help me get my things out the car.

"Lol dad, Im still ya baby at heart." I giggled, entering the house.

"Forever & Always." He said proudly.

**

After hours and hours, I got my room together , I was quite satisfied , I mean its Sunday and I mean I got time to chill. I really don't need to study or anything, Im on the A & B' honor roll.

I decided to call up my old friends, I already posted on my social media that I was back in Detroit so they really should be expecting my call.

Sitting my phone in a position where I didnt have to hold it, I facetimed my closest friend, Quinesha (Qui-Ne-Sha) . But We call her Qui.

"Heyyy Boops!" Qui said as she was laying in bed.

"Hey QuiQui! Im In detroit again wanna link?" I asked.

"I mean of course, I havent seen you in forever. Pick me up and we out to the mall . You gotta be fine on ya first day of school." She cheesed as she got up getting something to wear out.

"Lol , Your right. Ill Be over to get you in about 30 minutes, Same House?" I asked.

"You already know. See ya in 30 min." She said , before the call came to an end.

I got up and walked to my dresser, pulling out my grey North Face sweat shirt and black leggings. I put it on and stood in the mirror looking at the deep curve in my waist. I smiled at how my body looked to me.

I honestly love myself.

I let my hair out of its bun and let my curls flow, throwing on a hat and my Grey Uggs. I put on some light pink lipgloss and grabbed my purse,wallet, keys, and phone.

I stumbled down the stairs and into the living room to see my dad and his wife on the couch.

"Hey guysss.." I said.

"Hey, where ya off to?" He asked.

"Out to get Qui and go to the mall to get clothes for tomorrow."

"Oh , alright. The mall closes early so there is no reason you should be late for your curfew." He said.

"And When is that again?" i asked.

"School Nights is 10. Weekends 12:30." He announced.

"Love ya dad ."

"Love ya too."

"Bye Guys."I said, walking out the front door.

I never really liked the thought of 'Step Parents' so i never acknowledged his wife or my mom's husband.

Pulling off, I made my way to Qui house . It took me about 20 minutes because I wasn't as familiar of how to get there anymore.

I shot her a text and she came right outside.

I got a little over excited , I missed her so much.

"Oh My gosh chocolate bunny!!!!" I squealed as i hugged and showered her with kisses as she sat in the passenger seat.

''My snowflake!!! I missed you so much ." She returned the favor as I started up the car.

"So how has life been at Northwestern? " I questioned.

"Girllll Drama.drama.drama. Its gotten so damn lame. " She said as she looked through my cds.

"Hmmm ya got a boyfriend , I heard." I smirked .

"Ha, yes I got me one . His name is Kobe, we got together bout 3 months after you left Detroit. "

"So that mean yall been at it for some years." I smirked, "Im proud of you Qui."

"Thanks love, Ima work on getting you hooked up with his mans, Lucas. He fine as hell!" She chuckled.

"Oh really?"

"Yes really, bitchhhhhhhh He is all that and then some." She said as she finally found a song to play. I nodded my head and smiled.

She blasted the speakers as we were pulling up to the mall.

We Sang Along to Tee Grizzley x First day Out.

'Joy Road Bitch But The Money Long As Six Mile,

Brick Mile,

Knock Yo Bitch Down.

Pick Her Up, -Knock Her Back Down, -Pull Her Tracks Out.

Yes I Slap Girl, -Yes I Slap Dog, -Yes I Slap Loud. -

Yes I'll Slap A Pussy Nigga If He Act Out.'

I danced in my seat as I looked for a parking spot and Ms.Qui on the other hand was sticking her tongue out ,nodding her head and pointing like she was in the video and shit. I couldn't help but to laugh.

We got out the car and made our way into he mall getting many sexual looks from guys and glares from jealous girls. It was hilarious to me.

That was basically my first day in the city.

It was nice, for now....

_________________

lame? I know. its the beginning so.....Its going to get better.

once the 2 meet.