Mirrors|Pt|.1

Cymia

2 weeks later....

Right now I Was in Physics class . It felt weird being in school after all the shit that went down over Christmas break. Luckily I ain't fall back .

I was dressed in Tight blue skinny jeans, a brown strapless shirt that hung over my shoulder with my brown sperries.
My hair was brushed into a neat bun with my edges slicked into a curly form.

My head phones where in my ear as I filled out the last paper and the bell was soon to ring.

_

I got up from my seat and turned the paper in and put my book bag on my back and dart out of the classroom to meet Kobe and Lucas at lunch.

If you wondering where Qui at, well she on bed rest. Her ass was under so much stress; she gave birth to a beautiful baby girl so she decided to continue her computer classes to graduate but she go keep striving so she can go to college.

I walked up to the table and sat down. The boys had a box of pizza and wings from Jetz pizza. They so extra.

"Cymiaaaaa!" I heard Kobe voice fading as my ears where still filled with music. Lucas looked at me concerned. I took my headphones out, "Yessssssss."

"Hi." He said and I giggled. "Hand me a slice." He handed me a plate with a piece of pizza on it.

I sat it infront of me and I kissed Lucas on his cheek.

"So guys, how yall day going?" I asked, tryna make small talk.

"Mane I'm good. I'm ready to go home to my baby.yall asses making me jealous." Kobe said , rolling his eyes and I laughed.

"I'm Smooth, hold up though I gotta go take this call." Lucas said , getting up and walking away to the hall.

I took a second to think about who could be calling to make him get all private . I shrugged my shoulders and ate my pizza and laughed at Kobe as he explained how he felt when Qui gave birth.

"So Man , She was having contractions and crying in pain and shit and ya know , I ain't with that shit so I started to pace back and forth . Next thing you know , I dressed myself out and I was doing push-ups and shit , breathing hard and all. I was so Nervous but when our baby girl,Keyanna was born. Was the moment I felt like a man. She came out as chocolate as can be with bright brown eyes like her mother's, I felt wonderful . Then we ran a DNA test and she was mine. I fell in love with Qui all over again, for giving me the gift of being a father ." Kobe explained and my sensitive ass was in tears.

"Awww Baby Keyanna got a great father." I Said hugging Kobe as the bell rang, telling us it's time for class .

Huff just 3/4 more months and I'll graduate . I reminded myself . As I grabbed my bag.

Lucas -

"She Been Asking For You. I know you don't want Shit to do with us but she want her brother around so step up." Nino said.

"Nigga you can't tell me to step up for shit. You couldn't step up to take care of me, Layla did so keep yo lecture." I Said Through The Phone .

"Fine you got a point but this now , that's Then." He Said And I hesitated .

"Look put her on the phone ." I Said .

"Hewoooo?" Julyah Voice blurted into the phone .

"Hey jellybean." I Said cheerfully.

"Ouuu this Brotha Lucwussss!" She cheered.

"Yeahhh What You Doing." I Said smiling into the phone .

"Notwing, I watch Dora."

"Okay , I Miss You." I Said honestly.

"Jellybean Miss You Too!" She cheered.

"Okay, Ima Come Get You when I get out of school , I have someone for you to meet." I explained .

"Okayyy byeee." She sang and I laughed and the call ended .

I walked back over to the table and grabbed my book bag and jogged over to Cymia who was at her locker , getting her books.

"Wassup?" I asked.

"Nothing." She rolled her eyes.

"Man what's Wrong?" I asked irritated.

"Oh nothing ." She Said . Slamming the locker close and brushing past me.

I grabbed her wrist and pulled her back , pushing her against the locker as my arms trapped her , not letting her move.

"Let me Go Lucas dammit!" She yelled .

"Man why the fuck you mad!? Why you not happy!" I yelled.

"Cause !"

"Baby Talk To me." I Said, leaning down, nose to nose.

"Talk to whoever had ya high yella ass smiling on the phone." She rolled her eyes again and I laughed . Like hardcore laughing .

"What the fuck is funny, - ya know what!" She Said , waking away.

I pulled her back towards me, "Look I was on the phone with my sister chill."

She looked at him in disbelief.

"You ain't got no damn sister."

"Yes i Do , Nino And My so called mother had a baby, Jullyah -she Bout 5." I explained , we was Bout late for class.

"Hmm Okay." She Said , not believing me.

"Anyways. We going over there after school , she wanna see me." I shrugged .

"Hm, So Nino And ya moms go be there?" She asked.

"Yes."

Her face changed like she seen a ghost.

"That's a big step Don't ya think?" She Asked.

"Come on , don't be spiteful; you my queen . I hate them 2, Llyah the only reason I'm going. I Gotchu." I nodded.

"Huff , Okay.."She said, grabbing my hand as we were Bout 5 Minutes late to our last class.

"Ight then." I agreed.

________________

❤️VOTE COMMENT SHARE !