In My Prime|1|.

|This go be short and simple,There is gonna be a Part 2 tho.|

__________________________

'Cymia'

| That Following Monday.|

Walking into the school doors, I soon regretted it. I literally hate mornings, Monday mornings at that. Its just....tiring.

I walked over to Qui and Kobe, no sign of Lucas and It was good for me. I just rather not be around him. He just seems like bad news.

"Hey babes." I smiled as I welcomed them with side hugs.

"Goodmorning sunshine what got you in a good mood.?" Qui smiled as kobe wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Oh nothing, just tryna make it through the day." I smirked.

"Mhm, Freshmeat. why you wont fuck wit my mans lucas? Yall seem so perfect fa' eachother." Kobe stood with pride, lemme knock that shit down.

"Yeah, nah B. Ya mans aint bout shit but money,weed,and bitches. He just like these other weak ass Detroit niggas. Im good." I flipped my hair and Kobe kissed his teeth.

"You aint gotta be rude about it witcho box head ass." Kobe laughed.

"Boy if you don't get yo Muhfuckin Uhhhhhhhhh Head ass." I said as I acted like that dude from that Vine.

"Ha, funny. You got me there." He smiled and Qui just died of laughter.

"Well, Ima see yall around. Bout to go to class." I smiled again and walked off.

Off to Photography..with Lucus. What & THE fuck.

I really don't see whats up with him. One second he all mysterious, then he up in my face, then he in some hoe face,THEN he be distant. I don't know whats wrong with the nigga but he better stay away from me the fuck.

I walked in the classroom and I remembered that today we got to start our Temptation portrait with our table partners.Keep in mind, my partner is Lucas.

"GoodMorning Cymia." Lucas smiled as I took a seat next to him.

"Morning." I glared and pulled out some pencils.

"Look, I don't know why you pissed off, even if I had a one night stand. That shit don't concern you , you don't know shit about me Rich girl. You don't know the blood I bleed so I advise you to stop judging me and get to know me before you try to treat me like shit." Lucas looked me in the eyes and before I could respond, the teacher started to talk.

"Can I get everyone's Attention, Today we are gonna start our Temptation Project. Please get with your partners, spread out and brain storm." He nodded and moved his attention to grading papers.

Great.

Lucas walked over to a work room in the back of the class and I followed. We sat as I watched him lay out a camera and a small book.

"Im sorry." I spoke, I mean I did kinda treat him like an outsider because I felt like he aint bout shit but I don't know him to judge him so you can say, Im giving him a second chance.

"No need to apologize babe, Just give me a chance to show you the real me." He smiled.

I rolled my eyes at his corniness. "No need to show me. Lets just get this work done." I said simply and he just laughed.

"Stop putting your wall up Cymia, we both got a story to tell so lets tell eachother. You don't got no reason to not like me." He licked his plumped pink lips. I got a little weak physically. He is so beautiful.

"Hm, I guess your right. but anyways..Whats your idea for this project?" I changed the subject.

"Okay, So I was thinking we take pictures of you..." He looked everywhere but my eyes then he looked at me and gave me that smile , showing his grills.

"Um, Me? Im not the model type." I said, with an uneasy voice.

He laughed, and I mean LAUGHED, "Ha, Girl you are gorgeous. I mean I don't know what you see when you look at yourself, but when I look at you..I see a beautiful woman with the smile of an angel. Your eyes light up the room. Your cheekbones make your eyes squint like a foreign. I mean Mami, you are something serious. I think you need someone to help you see that." He said bluntly.

I was bout as horny as a porn star. This boy is someone this bitches will die for and he said all that to me. Damn.

"Well, thank you Lucas. I never had no one be that blunt with me and help bring out my beauty."

"Let me be that person to always do that for you then baby." Lust filled my eyes and I just smiled.

Dammit Lucas...

_______________

Its go be a Part 2 so Just bare with me..

thoughts?

Thanks loves!

Please Vote.Comment.And.Share.