Thats My Boy.

Cymia P.O.V

Right now I was at Lucas house. This was our time to just take in all that has happened so I'm not really in a rush to go home. Only person that knows I'm up is him , qui and Kobe. They coming over soon by the way .

Lucas has bought me every chocolate , clothes, shoes and food from every restaurant. Spoiling me to the max. I've tried to stop him but he is not taking no for an answer. I understand he misses me but damn baby it's not that serious.

Anyways y'all, me and Lucas has been getting closer. We basically a couple but I mean we haven't verbally said it was official but I'm fine with that.

Me being in the car accident, honestly pulled us closer. Like our bond is so much more tighter.

On the other hand, that bitch Tamia go get hers. And I Promise you that. Ya feel me? Cause the bitch did all of that because she mad that me nigga don't want her after a dry ass one nighter? I know Lucas Fine and all but bitch really? All this over a nigga. Females kill me.

But I'll be sure that she get hers.

"Lucassss!" I whined out . I was sitting in the living room on the couch. Lucas was up in the room found who knows what.

"Yes babe?" He yelled back, he was now fumbling down the stairs.

"I'm thirsty and I think Qui and Kobe At The door." I smiled weakly.

He grabbed me a bottle of Golden Peak Sweet Tea out of the fridge and jogged to the door, letting Qui and them in.

He handed me my drink and Qui rushed in. Her stomach was huge .

"Bestfriend,I missed you!" She yelled, hugging me tight.

I hissed in pain.

"Qui get yo big ass on, You hurting her!"Lucas yelled out, making us all laugh.

"Chill out." Kobe warned.

"Ima just sip my tea." I laughed and LITERALLY sipped on my tea.

"So you don't miss me?"Qui panicked. I laughed .

"Of course I missed you baby." I kissed her cheek.

"Good." She smiled.

"So, y'all a couple now?" She asked , I got quite and Lucas spoke up.

"Hell yeah!"

"Cymia?" Qui asked.

"Kinda." I shrugged.

Lucas looked at me in disbelief . Oh well.

"Anywayssss, Qui you got some shit to tell me?" Lucas asked while Kobe came to sit next to me, giving me a side hug. He came by the hospital when I was in a coma and he vented to me about Qui pregnancy. I remember everything he told me. He comes on to me like a brother.

"Yeah, it's about Tamia." She said and I looked over to her in shock.

"Wassup?" I said, interested.

"I was at Cuz.Jerry house doing Emani & Kehlani hair and her ass was there. She one of his hoes I'm guessing. I don't know if she recognized me but I recognized her." She explained.

She continued, "Seems like she hiding or on the low cause everybody in Detroit know Jerry dick game weak." I bust out laughing.

"And how would you know about his dick game?" Kobe looked over to Qui.

"It's just a common rumor Baby." She assured him and blushed in embarrassment.

"Better me." I love they relationship !

"Hmm, cause I gotta handle that asap." Lucas spoke .

"What yo reason for that?" Kobe said.

"Well, for me to get the money for Cymia treatment I had to make a deal with my father."

"Father? Lucas I thought yo parents abandoned you." I asked in wonder.

"He did but I met him again Off the streets. Anyways , the deal is that he pay for Cymia treatment if I kill Tamia in return. Word is that she owe him some money. It's a good 2 in 1 cause I wanted her dead in the first place." He explained and i listened deeply.

"So what's the plan? Cause that bitch fucked with the wrong one." Qui hyped up.

"We go catch her ass slipping. Qui I want you to get Jerry involved so we can just put a bullet to her ass. I'm tryna leave this shit in the past and start a life with my baby agin. " Lucas said and I smiled had as hell. I wouldn't mind making us official .

I need him honestly . My momma ain't shit and my dad don't even pay me any mind. My goal now is to to have Lucas,Qui &Kobe, and My siblings in my life. Ion really need nobody else

"Ight bet. But if I got the chance to, Ima pop her ass myself." Qui squealed.

"Nah, you go sit yo pregnant ass down." Lucas ranted, I got the feeling that Qui is not one of LucS favorite people.

We all laughed and believe it or not, her mood swing having ass started to cry.

"Dammit Lucas . Ima fuck with y'all later . I gotta deal with her cry baby ass." Kobe said in anger and help guide her out the house.

I just laughed , Lucas followed them and let them out the house .

He came back and joined me on the Couch.

"Baby why you be playing me like that." He said in awe.

"Why you mean?" I asked.

"Acting like I'm not yo Nigga." He glared .

"Your not." I shrugged.

"I'm soon to be tho right?" He asked.

"I'm waiting for you to make that move." I winked and he smiled.

" bouta make my move soon as hell then. " he cheesed.

"You a mess." I laughed .

"Im yo mess, come clean me up." He spread his arms out in the air. I laughed my ass off.

"Boyyyyy." I giggled.

"But on a real note baby, are you okay with me handling Tamia?" He asked, getting serious.

"Serious ? Nigga imma help you." I Side eyed him and he laughed.

"Alright then shawty." He crashed his lips to mine and I fell into a daze. Man Lucas, the things you do to me.😩❤️

________

Thoughts? Sorry I be updating slow. Y'all don't comment ideas ! So the more comments, the more updates ! ‼️💯