Losin Control Now.

^^|LUCAS IN MM|^^

'Lucas'

I was quite depressed. I haven't gotten out the bed to even go see her in that condition. I made sure she was okay tho. I mean I aint just go leave her. Its only been about a day so...no trip. But anyways, I was going to have a talk with Nino today. Can't believe Im bout to do all this

Me and Cymia haven't known each other that long but I feel as if Ive known her my whole life. Im sure to make us official when she has awoken. Hopefully she even wake up.

The thoughts was making me feel ashamed. I shook my head and got out the bed. I was making my way to Nino now, just to get the shit over. Ima pay for everything and be stuck with having the responsibility of a drug lord and my loved ones hating me. Ugh!

*

*

*

*

"What brings you here today young blood?" Nino stood and asked. Right now I was at his office.

"Im here to talk about yo offer. Im considering it." I shrugged and took a seat infront of him.

"Hmm oh really? I thought you was done with it. " He was right.

"Yeahh...But some shit happened and I need the money." I said in all honesty.

"Ohh, you talking bout that girl getting in that car accident." How the fuck would he know!?

"And how would you know that Nino?" I asked and looked him up and down.

"I talked to your aunt about it the other day." He shrugged his shoulders.

"Fuck you mean! Why was you talking to her!? I aint get in this shit for you to fuck with my family!" I yelled and I was quite pissed.

"I was talking to her because, thats my sister." He said calmly.

"If thats your sister than...your my-" I stood there trying to figure shit out but he cut off my sentence.

"-Father. Welcome home son."

*

'Qui P.O.V'

My world was crashing in my hands, how could Lucas just blurt some shit out like that! Now Kobe officially hates me. After I chased him out the hospital, I haven't seen him since. I've been blowing up his phone, asking around where he could be.

I been mentally lost. I love him so much! The liquor kinda took over me. How was I supposed to know who I was sleeping with? I mean it sounds crazy but I didn't know. And Myles is wrong for taking advantage of me. Right now I was on my way to Kobe's house. I pulled in the drive way and quickly made my way to the front door. I hopped out and knocked. I opened the door and walked inside, I mean it was unlocked and he wasn't answering.

"Kobe! Jakobe!" I yelled and I walked where I heard light moans. I walked into the living room and there was Kobe sitting with a bottle of 1800' Liquor in his had. He was chugging it down . He looked in a depressed state.

"Kobe?" I asked in a shy tone and he looked at me and went back to grunting. I didn't know what was causing it so I walked closer to him and under the table where he sat, there was that bitch Tamia..giving him head. My heart hurt a little. I mean he is my first love and I see this shit!

Tears took over my body and my body started to shut down."What? You wanna join?" Kobe asked and smiled. I didn't know I hurt him this bad, that he does this in such short amount of time.

"How could you!" I yelled.

"How could you not tell me! How could you fuck that nigga! And get pregnant!" He yelled and by now Tamia excused herself, lil hoe.

"Its not even like that! I promise Kobe! Just let me explain! I love you man! The baby is yours!" I cried out. Now I don't know for sure if the baby is his but it has to be! I know for sure Myles used a condom and Iv'e had sex with Kobe constant...he has to be the father.

"Its mine?" He pulled himself together and put down the bottle of liquor.

"Yes Kobe. " I let the tears flow.

He rubbed his had through my rough hair and kissed my hot tears away. I know I should not be running to him after what I just seen but the love I have for this man is serious.

"You hurt me." He said with power in his voice.

"Im so sorry." I cried and he wrapped his arms tightly around my waist, and looked me in my eyes deeply.

"It's okay, and Im sorry."He said in a 'painful' tone.

"I love you." I whimpered, the tears where constant. I looked a hot mess.

"I love you more." He replied and he gripped my face and locked our lips. It was so much passion in our kiss. My heart skipped a beat.

Our tongues moved in sync. He lead me up stairs, without breaking our kiss. Now, I wasn't gonna have sex with him. Not the fact I was pregnant but the simple fact he is drunk. We were now in his room and I pushed him on the bed and I got on top, straddling him. I sat my ass near the crotch of his pants and looked down in his eyes.

I kissed all over his face as he was about to drift to sleep.

"Im so sorry." I said and he looked at me.

"Baby, I forgive you okay. I just want you to be solid with me." He hesitated.

"I am, starting now." I said with as much hope as I could.

"Good. Wanna take a shower?" He smirked.

"You drunk and im pregnant.." I pointed out

"I didn't even drink that much..and you being pregnant aint stopping me babygirl, pregnant pussy is the best pussy." He said, I laughed.

"Race ya there." I winked and hopped off of him, making my way to the bathroom.

Lets just say, that night ended with us making love over and over again...

Im happy he forgave me. Now thats one less thing to worry about. Now I have to worry bout my bestfriend, oh I pray Cymia can pull through!

_________

thoughts?

should I keep adding Qui p.o.v?

What yall think bout Nino being Lucas dad! If yall don't remember Nino, go to recent chapters!