Relax With Me|2|.

'Cymia'
|At The Restaurant|

"Lucas, so what makes you like art?"

"I mean I don't know ...I just feel like everything and everyone has a story...my music, my art, me, you. Everyone got a story to tell." He shrugged his shoulders and took a sip of his drink.

This night has been completely wonderful. I never seen this side of Lucas and I honestly don't want it to go away🙄. He just seems so down to earth and mysterious .

"I see what your saying ." I nodded as we were waiting for the waiter to take our orders.

"Why you so damn beautiful ?" Lucas stared into my eyes with lust.

I looked down as a habit.

"Baby look at me." He smirked. I did as told.

"You really just so gorgeous man,god gave me a dime piece 😛." He smiled as he scooted next to me and gripped my thigh. When I say waterfalls was between my legs..

"Thank you."

"Cymia, what I say about that thank you shit." He licked his lips as he licked and kissed my neck.
I bit my lip , hiding my moans.

"My bad." I whimpered.
He came up to my face and looked me in my eyes and tried to kiss my lips , but I dodged him because I realized we was in public .

"Maybe later ." I chuckled as he kissed my cheek and scooted back to his side of the table.

"Ight bet." He smiled.

While we patiently waited , a group of 4 girls walked into the restaurant and took a seat beside our booth. They came in quite loud, they were all black females, one was fat and out of shape, one had deep curves and stiff weave, one had long remy weave and looked like Lauren London, and the last one was ya basic pregnant hood rat.

Only reason they caught my attention is because the one with braces couldn't keep her eyes off me and Lucas.

"Hi, my name is Rick and I'll be your server today may I interest you in today's appetizers?" The white man smiled at me and Lucas.

"No sir, but I'll have whatever the lady is having." Lucas nodded towards me and Rick gave me a smile.
"So what would you like tonight?"

"May I get the Steak and Shrimp Sizzle." I asked as he wrote it down, nodded and walked away. Right before the Lauren London came to our table, she looked familiar...

"Lucas, so this what we do now? We cheating?" She rose her eye brow and I looked her up and down. Fuck is she talking about.

"Tamia, what the fuck do you want?" Lucas whole demeanor changed from love to anger.

"I want you to explain who the fuck is this light bright ass bitch is , do you not remember the commitment we made!?" She ranted. I finally remember that she was the girl he had that one night stand with.

"Bitch what fucking commitment !? A one night stand don't mean shit and who the fuck you calling light bright ? Dumb ass bitch." I went THE FUCK OFF.

Like how you go try to disrespect me in my face the fuck? By now the 3 girls she came with came behind her. They asses don't scare me. I might be little but I got them bitches .