Temptation.

|These chapter is short and lame but it had to get put in here to build up to the climax of my plot.|

'Lucas'

Last night was coo, I actually learned alot about Cymia. She told me all about herself and I told her all about me, Yeah we just met and all but I never been more connected to her.

Also, last night Tamia was on some bullshit. I meat the bitch one time at a party and all of a sudden she wanna claim a nigga. Guess I layed the pipe down right. I laughed at my thoughts as I continued to get dressed. I put on a Blue collard polo shirt with some Jordan Craigs', Pants. I put on some all white roshes and my silver Jesus piece.

I played in my curls for a second then I brushed my teeth and put my grill in my mouth. I grabbed my keys, a rack of money and made my way to my car. I was bout to go put some money down on my aunt's rent, pick up Kobe and then make my way to school.

|At School.|

I pulled up and we hopped out , going straight for the doors. When we got there I regretted what I seen.

_____

*

*

*

______

'Cymia'

"Nah, Fuck you bitch! Just go fuck my ex like that! I dont give a fuck if Kobe find out! Bitch ya cheated and now she pregnant and don't know who the daddy is." I screamed, Im pissed.

"We was drunk , it happened." She cried in pain as Lucas and Kobe started to walk up on us.

"When it happen Quinesha?" I put my hand on my hip as I grew annoyed. I mean I dony give a fuck about Myles, Its just the fact she know he my First Attachment and she just go fuck him like I was go be fine with it.

"The night of that party." She looked everywhere but my eyes.

"The party you couldnt take me home from!? Instead you couldnt take me home but you can fuck my ex, its crazy. I hope you and yo baby be okay, knowing it aint got no damn daddy. Bitch." I looked over at Kobe and he was lost and Myles was walking down the hall.

All this happened cause she wanted to keep being in my face saying sorry, Im really not in the mood for it but we go be back cool in no time, I mean I hope. Yeah she did me wrong but I dont know the full story of why her and Myles did it.

I let my thoughts fade, I put in my head phones and strutted to my 1st hour of Photography.

I sat directly in my seat, not even noticing Lucas was already there. I exhaled and shiffted in my seat as I rose my hand, "Mrs? May we present today?" I said softly.

This is our last week of school then its winter break, and that means christmas is soon to come. Meaning, I can go see Chris and Ciara. I miss them so much.

"Yes, you guys can set up now." She responded and connected our slide show on the big screen, for the class to see. I started to get up from my seat when Lucas whispered in my ear, "Baby, I know you mad right now. But you aint gotta ignore ya boy." He said with a tensed voice, a shiver flowed through my body and I whimpered as I followed him to the front of the class.

"We chose to take a picture of Cymia for our project and the word 'Temptation'." Lucas started off as I clicked to my picture for the class to see. Im not really gonna do any talking since the picture is of me. All this is on Lucas.

"I decided not to just write about the meaning of the word, I put it in a poem,

'Temptation,

Something that is trying to persuade you.

Temptation,

Something that has your attention.

Temptation,

The story behind a lost girl.

Temptation,

Whats The story behind that smile?

Temptation,

The beautiful passion she carries, the lust in her eyes.

Temptation,

Every second, Im falling for her. ' "

I watched as Lucas emotions changed. He obviously was talking about me. I smiled and the class roared .

"That was beautiful guys. You two are deffinently getting an A." The teacher smiled and I nodded as my made my way Back to my seat.

I'm so lost in thought on what the poem was trying to tell me and how Lucas feels and I'm still lost on the Pregnancy Situation. But I'm really Tryna get away from all this cause this is my last week Of school and I can go down to GrandRapids to see my siblings . It's go be hard to be back around them and be used to my mom presence again but hey, it's worth a shot.

________

Thoughts ?
I know it's lame but man , im bout to make so many cliff hangers in the next 2 chapters . ❤️😫.