Forever & Always.

||Lucas||3 days later||

I woke up with Cymia's arms rapped around my body firmly. Making sure she wasnt putting herself in pain, I loosened her grip. I got out of bed and walked over to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. Im kind of stressed right now but Im not go let it show cause I gotta be strong for Cymia and myself. Only thing I want is to handle Tamia without getting locked up and make Cymia happy.

"Lucassssss." I heard Cymia moan out. I smiled a little and walked out the bathroom and towards her.

"Yes baby." I smiled.

"Help me up please." I did as told and she made her way to the bathroom. Now I want Cymia bad, I just don't understand why she wont let me have her.

But today Ima get her.

I walked to the closet and got out all the bags I got from the mall yesterday while she was sleep. The bags included Rue21, Forever 21, Victoria Secret, Wet Seal,Foot Locker, Champs. I also got bags full of snacks, I layed them all out on the bed and I grabbed the letter I wrote from out my dresser and I stood next to the bed, waiting for Cymia to come out the bathroom.

The bathroom door opened and she looked from me to the gifts and I started to read the letter.

"Im not good with making people stay with me. My own parents never wanted to stay with me. But something about this girl got me emotionally high all the time. Every time I look at her, I ask lord why? Why she gotta go through all this? All she ever did was made me fall in love. And Dammit I love her with everything in me. She is my heart and My soul. Through all we been through Iv'e never cheated or did her bogus, I just loved her for her Ion care who noticed. I see this girl carrying my first child, I see this girl becoming my wife. Im deeply in love with her Ion see why she dont see it. One day she go come around and be my girl. I wish it would be today so, baby girl...what you gotta say?" I finished and looked up to her and she was crying.

Next thing you know she quickly limped to me and pranced in my arms and attacked me with kisses. My lips felt like they were gonna fall off.

"Yes I Will!! I love you too" She said in a squeal and I smiled as she lost her breath a little. I laughed and helped her up to the bed.

I stood close to her and layer her back carefully and pinned her back to the bed.

I made sure she was comfortable before I showered her with kisses.

"You Mine Now." I looked her in her eyes.

"You Been Mine." She replied and continued to kiss me.

|A week later|

Right now we Was all at my house . As in we, it was me,Cymia, Qui pregnant ass, Kobe and Cuz.Jerry. I got Qui to drag him over here and explain how we go set Tamia ass up.

He was against it at first but then I had Nino scare his ass into helping .

"So who killing her?" Kobe said .

"Me. But Ima let Cymia take some anger out on her first." I said .

"Then what's next after she dead?" Cymia questions.

"Bout time comes, after she dead we going back to normal, Qui go give birth by then. Me and you go explain to yo parents that you coming with me . Then my So called father can get the fuck on with Himself. " I said dryly . I was quite angry ,like what about julyah ? My little sister? I want her apart of my life now, knowing that's my only blood sibling .

I don't know what the hell we got ourself into.

____________

SHORT CHAPTER !

Had to make it short , this really About them becoming one💘.

Love y'all 🔐❤️...

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

-RASHYAH-