Lets Make A Deal.

*

Lucas POV

"--Father, welcome home son." Nino said .

"What?" I asked in shock.

"I'm your father."

"Can't be."

"I am."

"Well what you want from me!" I was beyond pissed.

"I wanna be back in your life." Is he serious?

"Back in my life? Nigga you never was in my life. I'm bout 18 years old-A grown ass man." I was bout to storm off but I need the money for cymia.

"Look I was young, dumb. I need to know to make it up to you some way so I hid my identity. We had a good bond before I told you the truth, don't switch on me now!" My thoughts was every damn where.

"Well that's go back to that bond . I didn't need you as a father then and I don't need you as one now. Only thing I need is to get my girl out the hospital." I was bout to make my way out.

"Here , I'll give you the money son." He said but I denied it .

"Nah, I been working for everything I have today. I been supporting my aunt too. Now you wanna be in my life and GIVE me shit? Nah I'm straight Nino." I was bout to turn around.

"Well I Got a job for you first..." he started.

"What?"

"I need you to kill someone." Is this Nigga serious!?

"You just full of surprises huh?! First you tell me you my pops, next you offer me money and druglord title, now you want me to kill somebody , fuck outta here." I said dryly.

"It's this girl , Tamia is the name. She been lacking on her hand of the deal we made." He kept ignoring me.

"What damn deal?" I yelled , I was irritated .

"It was some drug money shit. But anyways I hear she the one that put Cymia in the hospital. Looking that you care for her so much , might as well do the job and I pay you the 15 grand and you get Cymia out the hospital." He was talking a good game.

"And what you getting outta this?"

"That bitch dead, and a bond with my son." He smiled.

"Bond? Nigga please I'm doing this for my baby girl. Fuck you." I said . I honestly don't care for his ass. He a whole ass stranger.

"Look son, I'm sorry . Ima make it up to you but I guess I do deserve the disrespect. Your mother warned me bout that." He laughed.

"My mother?" I asked.

"Yeah."

"Where is she?" I asked in fate.

"Home."

"And what is home? The streets?" I asked.

"No, son. I'm the kingpin of Detroit. I got a big ass house. Ya momma good too. She getting treated right. We didn't just up and leave you cause we ain't want you, we was young and ain't know what to do with a baby so we gave you to yo aunt and ran the streets. Now we finally got our shit together and living good, we want you out the streets and let us support you . We came for you a couple years ago but Yo aunt Layla said you was better off without us, meanwhile your mother couldn't take it." He said calmly. I was so lost on everything .

"Hmm, well I'll do the job. Just give me my money first , then Tamia will be a goner." I said simply . Yes I wondered bout my mother well being . But that don't mean I care bout her ass. I was curious like did they start a family when they gave me up ? What's the full story ?