In My Prime|2|.

|Pt.2 of last chapter , so its short.|

________________________

'Lucas'

School was over and I achieved my goal of getting Cymia number. But that was only because she has to come over my house tomorrow and we start taking pictures. But I have something better in mind, I was going to turn it into a date.

I really don't know whats up with Cymia and her attitude towards me but I like something in her. She not like these other girls and try to fight for my attention. She puts up a wall and make me fight for her. I like the challenge and Im willing to take it. She something that no nigga would give up.

Right now I was at my apartment, bout to call up Wendy's and Quit. Fuck I look like staying at that funky ass job when I got almost a million dollars in my house.

I let my thoughts sink in. I havent talked to my aunt since she kicked me out. But I been paying her bills still. I just live up to what people thought I would never be.

I ended up getting a text from Cymia.

|MyCymia😚 😋|-Um, Lucas. What time do you want me to come over tomorrow...and what do you want me wear?

|LoverBoy🤣|-A dress, with heels. I wanna see ya body 😘.

|MyCymia😚 😋|-Boy Please 😂 😂. I'll be over tomorrow after school.

|LoverBoy🤣|-Ight baby.

She didn't reply, she just read it. Typical lightskinned girls.

I just let it be, I really don't want to push it with her but Im kinda excited she coming over my house cause I have alot of questions for her.

Like why did her and her ex break up? Why did she come back to Detroit? Where is her mother? Why do she live with her father? I wanted to know everything about her and I know she feels the same about me.

I may sound like a bitch but my aunt always taught me to fight for what I want and Ima fight to get to know Cymia.

Hearing knocks on my door, I jogged over to open it. I never really gave a fuck about asking who it was.

"Um, Nino...Wassup?" I asked as my former druglord. Nigga was dressed in all black.

"Yo, Lucas we need to talk G." I moved out the way, letting him in.

We walked in the living room and sat down. "Wassup Nino?"

"Ight look. We need you back at the trap. Not a seller this time. I need you to be the next me. The biggest druglord of Detroit." He said with a stern voice.

"Man, I don't wanna be in that shit man I told you what was up. I told you I did it to get my money up and Make my Aunt happy." I grew irritated, A nigga just tryna get in college and do what I do best.

"Yeah but man you can do both dreams. Ya see man you can do both. Make ya aunt happy,Go to college and still be that nigga but son I gotta let ya know sum, You got the coldhearted soul that I need man and I need ya to do this." He rubbed his hands together.

"I see what ya saying but Ima have to think on it , Ight."

"Alright bet just gimmie that call." He dapped me up and let himself out, I locked the door behind him and jogged upstairs to just go to bed.

Now I have to figure out what I wanna do next.

Im 17 years old and soon to graduate highschool, If I take Nino up on his offer and be a druglord....Ima have a 50/50 chance of either getting sent to the grave yard or locked up and my aunt go disown me. But then again ima have all the money and the life I always wanted.

If I dont do it, Ima have my aunt by my side. No money, still be broke with a good ass education.

But damn think about it, I can buy my aunt a car,A house, Anything she need.

I got some decisions to make and a nigga don't know what to do....

______________________________

thoughts?

What should lucas do?

...and the book lame to me...its go get good in like 4 chapters after yall get to know more of whats going on...

Vote|Comment|Share...

|Rashyah|