Problems & Selfless|1|.

((SHORT_CHAPTER GOING TO BE A PART 2.))

|Couple Days Later.|

'Cymia'

It was the end of my visit with my siblings but it wasn't the end of Christmas Break. I was kinda in a rush to get back home to Lucas cause I promised him I'd come back the day after the Holidays.

Us being apart allowed me to realize I got feelings for Lucas and its kind of out of control now.

I was speeding down the highways tryna kill time and make it back to Detroit. I had a surprise to give Lucas a gift. It was a poem and a gold chain. The reason for the poem is because after he told me one about me, I never told him about my feelings for him. Who would of thought?

Blasting Cuban Doll through my speakers I sang along with her.

'Fuck A Hater, We go ball...Different state,

Different mall,Don't text my phone....just call!'

I tried to rap as I was now 30 minutes from my house. I was floating the car.

My phone rang and it was lucas, I quickly answered.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Where are you?" He asked in worry.

"Calm down, Im on my way gimmie 20 minutes." I pleaded.

"Ugh, Alright baby." He said as he calmed and I ended the call.

I really care for Lucas, that is my baby and hopefully when I come back we can try out being in a relationship. It would take pain away, all the drama.

My body began to get a feeling like something was gonna happen when out of Completely no where a black van was flying down the other side of the street. I was sitting at the red light of the opposite side and me being a normal human, I thought the car was eventually stop but I had a feeling it wasnt. I tried to move out the way and drive off but the person in the car seemed to aim for me.

Next thing you know, My car was being crashed and my sight was fading as the car continued to smash. The air bag bloated as I felt the car flip upside down. I cried in pain as another car came and rushed into my car. I officially blacked out as my life flashed before me.

'Lucas'

Its been about an hour or so since I heard from Cymia and I began to worry. I was pacing back and forth at my house until 5 knocks on my door pulled me out of my thoughts.

I rushed over, thinking it was Cymia. I opened the door and was revealed that it wasn't her ..it was a crying Quinesha and a depressed Kobe. Fuck wrong with them?

"Wassup?" I asked.

They looked at me confused and Quinesha looked for words to say.

"Aye man, you gotta come to the hospital bro." Kobe said.

"Ummm, why? I just got off the phone with my aunt so she good and Cymia on her way...If it aint them or yall ion give a fuck." I said heartless. He looked at me in so much frustration.

"LUCAS! Its cymia! She got in a bad car accident and its bad man." Quinesha blurted and my heart crushed, I felt so hurt and in awe. How could this shit happen to one of the four people I actually give a fuck about? God why you do this? I been a good man!

"You lying." I said as I felt the tears build up, real niggas don't cry so I held back.

"She telling the truth man, we gotta go." Kobe said, and him being my right hand mans...I believed him and hopped in my car, so I can follow them to the hospital.

The crazy part is that I was just on the phone with her , happy and all. She was just having a great day with her siblings, celebrating the holidays. Its crazy how shit happens so crazy, and Im hoping this is not our last goodbyes.

|At The Hospital.|

I walked inside of the hospital and I seen Cymia's Dad, Step mom, and some of her friends from school. Everyone was crying and screaming. I wanted to cry so bad but I aint wanna break down just yet. Kobe looked at me , "Man this wasn't no accident." He said.

I walked closer to him so no one could hear us, "Fuck you mean it wasn't a accident." I grew angry.

"Remember ole girl Tamia?" He asked, I nodded.

"Her group of hoes was found at the scene. Tamia attempted murder in the case of Cymia." I was ready to walk out the hospital and kill the bitch but I had to see whats up with my baby first.

But trust, after that...Tamia will be handled and I put that on Me.

______________

Cliff Hang! This my Climax!!!