You've Been Missed.

'Cymia'

I was sitting at the lunch table with Kobe and Qui, When my ex came to the table. When I seen him my past flashed before my eyes.

"Damn, Cymia you really grew up." He said smiling.

"Hm thanks Myles, wish I could say the same to you." I said rolling my eyes. We fell off real bad, We were together for bout 3 months and the whole time he had 2 other girlfriends. It was hard to take in cause I thought he loved me, I guess the fuck not.

I havent seen him in years tho, I mean we dated and that was when we was dumb kids. Thirteen and Fourteen type shit. So I mean we both didn't know what we wanted.

"You still got ya walls up huh?" He said.

"I guess so, but im straight on being cool or have any communication between us two. I don't want to be pulled in my past again." I said.

"I just want to be friends again, like how we started.I never meant to hurt you, I- we was kids." He said.

Now, I cant Lie Myles was still fine . He got way more manly. He was truly gorgeous but I mean yes I moved back to my home town. But I dont want to go back to my old ways. Im better than him. He is just a player. He was my first heartbreak.

"We can be cool I guess, no funny shit. " I said and he smiled.

"Thank you."

"Dont mention it." I said, before I walked away to throw away my trash. My thoughts driffted to why Lucas didn't sit with us, I mean Qui said he always sat with them. I just let the thoughts go and I put my headphones in . I mean Im not go stress over Lucas, I mean I met the nigga TODAY.

Scrolling through my iMusic playlists, I went to PartyNextDoor's Album , X3. I played' You've Been Missed'. I turned the volume all the way up and continued to my afternoon classes.

***

'Lucas'

I was sitting in the living room at Kobe house, listening to the music we recorded last week. While I blew some loud. Yeah, me and him be making music but It's nothing Major that we wanna get into. Its just something we mess with when we bored.

I sat, shirtless while I inhaled and exhaled the weed, nodding my head and listening to my verse.

Continuing my blow session , I got up to pass it the blunt to Kobe.

After I was done, I just let my thoughts reminisce . I don't know why I got so hype over Cymia and I just met her today, I prolly was thinking bout getting my dick wet. Honestly I don't know. Its like when i was around her I just did everything in my power to see her smile.

But that shit dead.

Seeing her talk to old dude pissed me off.

I think Me being so over protective has a reason for my reaction.

But she a stranger, why am I bugging? If I wanted her in that way, I wouldve got her . I run shit.

"Nigga, we sound good ..I don't see why you don't want to release it." Kobe said.

"Yo high ass already know why, its cause we gotta finnish school. Thats My first priority. Fuck a record deal that we got a 1/5 chance of getting." I said in a duh tone.

"Yeah whatever but why yo stank ass didn't sit wit us at lunch?"

"Cause G, I aint wanna be over there lonley as fuck , ya girl, Mia had a nigga."

"Yeah, Her ex. His ass ain't shit. But you sprung already?" He began to roll up another.

"Hell Nah, Tryna get my dick wet. He cock blocking." I lied.

"Yeah, Whatever."

"What bout you and Qui , how yall doing?" I asked, just curious.

"I mean, I love my baby. But Cymia coming back, making her more outspoken. In a good way though. She just more excited , before Mia got back she was just to her self. Some bout Mia got Qui in a better mood." He said in deep thought.

"Oh. You happy?" I asked.

"Yeah Nigga. I wish you get a girl and I can ask you the same but you so damn picky."

"Man Whatever, sounding like a fucking one of them old ass house wives and shit." He laughed.

*

I chilled with Kobe for a couple more hours and made my way to work and home to my aunt. Nun really more I could do. I didn't work the block tonight cause it was so many police out.

I just layed low and chilled at home, going through my camera.

I have another hidden passion for photography. I mean the illusion of capturing a moment that you can keep forever. I don't know whats wrong with me. I have a weird description.

I come off as a hardworking nephew of a misplaced family , that goes to school and work long hours, then hits the blocks of the drug game, yet I have the passion of photography and music.

I got a couple ways I can make it out of Detroit. But Ima do that after I finish highschool and come home to my aunt as a graduate. Fuck having hella money and bitches. I wanna prove my real parents wrong for giving up on a nigga thats go be something.

But if my dreams don't come true, I know who I was doing it for and that is My aunt Layla. She literally my world. If it wasnt for her I would be off somewhere in a foster home , living with weird ass white people.

Lets Just Say, A Nigga Was Saved......

_______________________________________

thoughts?

This chapter was boring asf but Im Just tryna let yall get to know the characters... Plus its go make the book longer.....

Comment.

And the video of Lucas was PERFECT for this scene man.