Chapter tweleve

LILYS POV
I woke up the next morning and looked around, Harry was gone. I stood up and walked upstairs to see Harry, Hermione and Ron talking in the bathroom, I quietly walked over and listened to what they were saying " Harry are you crazy? You cant sleep with her" " Ron's right Harry" " Why not? Give me one good reason why" " There's loads of reasons you shouldn't, first of all she's your friend, second she's with Malfoy, third her father is Voldemort" " Okay fine, I guess your right" I pushed the door opened and they all looked at me. " Lily?" " You guys are jerks" I said as a tear fell down my face " How much did you hear?" " Enough to know you guys really don't want me" " That's not true, we love you" " Love me? Where was that when you said Harry shouldn't go near me because I'm Voldemort's daughter?". Everyone went quiet and looked at the floor " Lily we're sorry" Harry said putting his hand on my arm and I slapped it away " Don't touch me, stay away from me, all of you" I said as I ran down the stairs " Lily! Lily come back!" I heard them shout as I ran out of the common room and down to the basement where the Slytherin common room was. As I ran I saw Draco and stopped, Crab saw me and tapped Draco, Draco turned and saw me and quickly walked over to me " Lily what's wrong?" He asked concerned. I broke down crying and he wrapped his arms around me and held me close to his body " Shush it's okay, your okay. Tell me what's wrong, what has you so upset?" I looked up at Draco " You were right about them, they don't want me" " Who doesn't?" " Hermione, Ron, Harry" " Why don't they want you?" " Because I'm Voldemort's daughter" I cried and he held me tight again. " Shush, it's okay Lily you don't need them, you have me and the rest of your friends" " I thought they were my best friends" " We are". I turned around and saw Harry, Ron and Hermione standing a few feet away, Draco stood in front of me " Get away from her, don't you think you've caused her enough pain for one day!" Draco spat " Lily please we just want to talk, we didn't mean what we said" " You said Harry shouldn't go near me because I'm the dark lords daughter" " Because we know it can only end in heart break, your fathers a terrible man Lily he's going to keep trying to kill Harry" " Shut up Ron!" Harry shouted.

" Lily please, we're your best friends" " Your wrong" I said " What?" " You were my best friends, now your nothing" I said as I walked further down the hall. " What?! Lily come back please! We need you!" They all shouted " You should have thought about that before you judged me for who my father is!" I walked into the Slytherin common room and Draco came in after me. He put his hand on my shoulder and rubbed his thumb in circles around my skin " Are you alright?" " I'm fine, you were right I don't need them, I have you" I said looking up at Draco. He smiled and kissed me gently, his lips moving in sync with mine, he slowly pulled away and looked me in the eyes " You are so beautiful" " I should go and get ready so we can get on the train" I said " Yeah, I'll meet you at the carriages" Draco said and I walked away. I walked into the Gryffindor common room and into my room and went straight to my bed, I looked at the nice purple shirt and blue jeans I had picked out to wear and I put it back in my trunk, I took out black knee high socks, a black dress that went to my knees and covered my arms and black boots. I looked in the mirror that was in our room and I brushed my long brown hair and put a ribbon in it, while leaving most of my hair down, as soon as I was done I turned and saw Hermione at the door. " What do you want?" I asked as I turned to finish packing my things " I wanted to talk to you" " There's nothing to talk about" " Lily please listen to me" " No Hermione, I know where I stand in your eyes, you all made that pretty clear". I picked up my trunk and walked to the door " I'll see you next year" I said and walked down to the carriages, I waited until one pulled up " You four here" the man said and I couldn't believe it, I was in the same carriage as Hermione, Ron and Harry.

We sat there silently until Harry put his hand on my leg " What are you doing Harry?" " Trying to get your attention" " Well stop it" " Lily this is stupid". My head snapped towards him " I'm sorry?" " You can't ignore us because we don't like your father" " Do you really think that's the reason I'm ignoring you guys?" " Well yeah" Ron said. " You guys are idiots" " Why are you ignoring us?" " Because I heard what you said about me in the bathroom! None of you trust me because I'm Voldemort's daughter, right?" " It's not that" " Then what is it?" " We're scared of you" Ron said and my eyes went wide " Why?" " Because you say dark things when you sleep, you say the three curses and speak parcel tongue, you talk about killing" Hermione explained. I looked the three of them shocked " I'm not scared of you Lily, I just wish you weren't his daughter. We'd be able to be together and have great fun with the four of us" Harry said as he took my hand and I pulled away and sat as car away from them as I could " So not only do you not trust me, your all scared me too" " Only because we don't know what you can do, your a great witch Lily and we know your a lot more powerful than you know, we're just worried for what might happen if you use some of the powers you don't know how to control". The carriage stopped and I quickly jumped out and ran onto the train " Lily!", I ran through the Gryffindor section when I bumped into Fred and George " Oh Lily where are you off to, Malfoy giving you trouble again?" " No I just really need to get through" " Lily!" I heard Hermione shout and I looked back and looked back up " Please let me through" I said and they stared at each other then back at me " Nah, sorry Lily but we can tell sometimes wrong" I growled and kneed the two brothers in the crotch and ran through them and into the Slytherin section of the train.

I was looking around for Malfoy when another Slytherin boy came over to me, " Your Lily right?, Voldemort's daughter?" " Yes" I said and he smiled " My family are followers of your father, my parents are actually trying to arrange a marriage for us two, so we can show even more loyalty to your father" " Oh really? And your fine with that?" " Not at first, but seeing how pretty you are and how nice your body seems to be, I'm alright with it" he smiled as he wrapped his arm around my waist " Get your hands off of her". I turned to see Draco and I smiled " Draco" " Sorry Malfoy but she's my soon to be fiancé" the boy smiled " She's my fiancé, her father asked me in person to marry her, and I don't think you can get as close to the dark lord as I did. Now if you excuse us, my fiancé and I have to go to our seats". Draco took my hand and we sat down in a private room in the Slytherin section, " Thank you Draco" " You don't need to thank me for helping you, I'll always be here for you". We talked and laughed the whole train ride home and when the train came to a stop, we stood up, Draco pulled me into him and kissed me passionately. He pulled away and smiled " Let's go, I have a surprise for you later" Draco said as we got off the train, we collected our things and started walking to where we usually meet Mrs. Malfoy. When we got to the spot Mr. Malfoy was standing there " Hello children" " What are you doing here father? Mother usually comes to pick us up" " I know but your mother is talking to the dark lord and couldn't make it, so come with me", we followed Lucius to the car and soon we were at the Malfoy mansion. Draco got out of the car and opened my door for me, taking my hand and helping me out of the car, he took my hand and we walked inside the house together " My lord it's too soon, please let the children have a bit more time to get to know each other personally" mother said from the living room " Perhaps you are right, they are still too young to be wed, but they shall wed soon, make no mistake about that" " Of course my lord, until then I will continue to make the preparations" " Good".

" We're home" Lucius announced and father came out from the living room and smiled " Ahh Lily it is so good to see you again" " It's nice to see you too father". " What's wrong?" Mrs. Malfoy asked me " Nothing I'm fine" " I raised you Lily, I have brought you up to be the woman you are today, I know when there is something troubling you" " It's Potter, Wesley and Granger" Draco said and everyone looked at him " They said they didn't trust her and they're scared of her because she's Voldemort's daughter" " My dear child you do not need such negative people in your life. You have Draco, us, you have your family" " That you do" Dad said and smiled " Do not worry my child, for soon we will be more powerful the Ministry of Magic" he smiled. " Lily why don't you go upstairs and leave your bags so I can bring you out for that surprise" Draco said and I nodded, I left my things in my room and sat on the stairs looking at everyone talking. " So my dear boy, how is your relationship with my daughter?" " It's great, amazing I can really see myself marrying her" " Good, keep her happy Draco and soon you'll be powerful, very powerful" " Yes my lord" " Now go". I walked down the stairs and Draco smiled at me " Where are we going?" I asked " Somewhere that is going to make you happy", he took my hand and we vanished out of the room and into a field. I looked around and gasped, there was a blanket surrounded by unlit candles, and a basket " I thought we could have some private time together" he smiled at me " Draco this is beautiful" " I'd do anything to keep that smile on your face". Draco gently stroked my face and I looked up at him " You look so beautiful in this light" " Thank you Draco". Draco slowly moved closer to me and kissed me, he wrapped his arms around my waist as I wrapped my arms around his neck, we kissed each other passionately for a while until Draco away and rested his forehead against mine " I love you Lily", my eyes went wide and I looked up at him " Don't worry you don't need to say it back, I just wanted you to know how I felt" I nodded my head before Draco kissed me again, this Christmas is going to be the strangest Christmas of all.