Chapter sixteen

LILYS POV
I was tossing and turning all night, it was completely black until it cleared as if it was smoke, when it cleared I saw my father, Voldemort staring at me. " Lily my child, do not be sad over last nights events" " Then what am I supposed to do?" " You can kill him Lily, speak the deadly curse and make him pay for what he did, torture him, make him regret it". I woke up the next morning to see everyone was still asleep, I quickly got up and snuck back into the Gryffindor common room and went straight to the bathroom to have a shower. I let the hot water run down my body as I sat down and cried then remembered what my father said " He's right, I'll get my revenge on Justin just not yet". I have carefully not shown any emotion towards the event to Draco or to Justin, I simply act as if it never happened, of course Harry, Hermione and Ron don't know it's my little secret, I've been carefully planning for months even over the Christmas break.

We were back in school for our last term and Professor Slughorn was throwing a ball, something he always did with his potions class. Harry asked me to be his date and I kindly agreed, I knew Draco wasn't coming he thinks his class is ridiculous. Hermione and I were getting dressed together, she wore a beautiful red dress while I wore a nice dark green dress, we walked to the tent outside where the ball was being held and we went our separate ways. A few of the Hogwarts students volunteered to be waiters at the ball and as I looked around the tent I knew I was right, Draco wasn't coming. " Lily" Harry smiled at me " Harry, I've been looking for you" " I was looking for you too. Wow you look amazing" " Thanks you look good too" I smiled, Harry and I were talking and laughing while drinking some champagne when Filtch came in the room holding Draco by his jacket.

" Professor Slughorn, Professor Snape I found this student sneaking around the tent" " I wasn't sneaking, I was date crashing" Draco said pulling himself free of Filtch's grip. I sighed and turned away from Draco, " Lily I was looking for you" His voice called from behind me " Do what you wish Draco, you always do" I said walking away " No Lily!". " You can make up to your fiancé later for now your coming with me" Snape said dragging Draco away. " I'll see you back at the common room" I said to Harry and Hermione " What your leaving already?" " I think it would be best after Draco made a fool of himself and of me" " I'll come back with you" Hermione said. " No it's fine, enjoy the ear of your night" I hugged them both and left, I walked into the corridors of the school to see Draco and Snaps arguing.

" Draco what the hell was that?" " I told you I was date crashing" " Why? You were invited to the bloody thing" " I didn't want to go until I found out you were going with Potter" " You are such a child!" I shouted " And you are too mature!". " How is that a bad thing?" " Shut up! Both of you" Snape glared at us " You can fight amongst yourselfs later, for now we have to be careful, Draco the time is coming near and you need to be ready" " I am ready, the dark lord chose me" " Make sure he doesn't regret his decision. Now both of you go to your common room and get ready, time gets closer every second". I walked up the stairs with Draco behind me, " In case you forgot Draco you live in the basement" " I know, I just want to talk to you" " And why would you talk to me?" " Dammit Lily! Just listen to me".

I sighed and turned my head " What?" " Why are you acting like this? Ever since " " Since what?" " Ever since that night...you've been different, angry" " You mean the night where you talked to your friend while he humping me?". " Lily" " You want to know why I'm different Draco" I took my wand out and put it at his throat " It's because I'm gonna kill him, so I can get revenge for myself". Draco looked at me " Lily you don't have to do that, he's on his way to Askaban tomorrow, he's going to pay for what he's done" " I can do it myself" " Lily-". " Why do you care anyway? It's not like you actually give a damn about me" " That's not true" " You only agreed to marry me because your scared of my father, forget it the wedding is off" I said walking to the stairs.