Chapter fifteen

LILY'S POV
After a long summer I was finally going back to Hogwarts, I had my arm linked with Draco as we walked to the train. Mrs. Malfoy was behind us and she put her hand on Draco's shoulder, " I'm so proud of you two, you both have come such a long way together, and you make the perfect couple" she smiled at us " Thank you Mrs. Malfoy" I smiled back " Well I hope you have a wonderful school year and I'll see you both for Christmas. Be good" she said before leaving. We got on the train and walked towards the Slytherin section of the train " Hey Lily" " Long time no see, what are you doing going to the Slytherin section? Gryffindor is back there" Fred said and I sighed " I know but I'm sitting with Draco today" " Is he forcing you again? We can take of him if you like" " No just go to the Gryffindor section and I'll see you guys at dinner" I said walking with Draco into the Slytherin section. We sat down at a table and Draco pulled me onto his lap " You know you can sit with them if you like" " No, I think I've learned to keep my distance" I said rubbing my shoulder. " Does it still hurt?" Draco asked " Yeah, he did it again this morning just so I remembered" " I can't believe he's hurting you, his own daughter" " He feels betrayed, plus I did say he wasn't my father" " Maybe the nurse can look at it when we get to Hogwarts" " I hope they can do something about it" " Don't worry they will".

" Draco it's been so long" a girl said smiling at him " Oh what's she doing here?" she asked staring at me " I'm with my fiancé, got a problem?" " Yeah you don't belong here go back to your side of the train". " She is my fiancé, she is my girlfriend and she has every right to be here so shut up" Draco said and she went quiet, throughout the train ride more of Draco's friends came over and we all talked. When the train stopped at the school we all stood up, Draco handed me my suite case and was holding my hand when he stopped " Draco? Is something wrong?" I asked " I just dropped something, you go on ahead I'll be there in a minute" " Are you sure?" " Of course my love, I'll see you in a minute" he said kissing me gently. I got off the train and was in a carriage with Neville, Seamus and Crab, " Lily it's great to see you, you look amazing" Seamus said and I smiled " Thank you Seamus, it's great to see you too" " So what's the story? Are you and Harry finally together or what?" " Oh no I'm with Draco" " But last year you guys said you wanted to be with each other" " I know but it's a sticky situation" I said.

" That's enough questions" Crab said and we all went quiet, when we arrived at the school I went straight to the common room and changed into my uniform. I went back downstairs and sat across from Hermione and Ron, it's been an hour now and Draco and Harry have not been seen. " Stop eating your best friend is missing" Hermione said hitting Ron with her book " Calm down he's right there" Ron said stuffing his face. Harry sat beside me " Oh my god Harry what happened to you're face?" I asked " Its fine, I fell and hit my nose getting off the train" " You need to be more careful Harry" " I know I will". We were eating our dinner and laughing when Harry put his hand on my back and I bit my lip holding in the pain " It's great to see you Lily" " It's great to see you too" " How come you didn't answer to any of our messages?" Hermione asked " My father burned any messages I got" " Why?" " He wanted me to focus on Draco" I said letting out a breath as Harry dropped his hand. " You two are still together?" " Yes, the only time we won't be together is if my dad dies, or one of us" I said " At least the four of us are still great friends" Hermione smiled and we all smiled back " Yeah that's true". We were out in the great hall talking " Guys come on group hug" Hermione said and the three of them wrapped their arms around me and put them on my back.

I screamed out in pain and Draco ran out and pulled them away from me " You idiots don't touch her!" He shouted as he picked me up bridal style " What's wrong?" Ron asked " Nothing that concerns you Wesley, Lily will see you in the common room" Draco said walking away with me. Draco brought me to the hospital wing and the nurse came over " What seems to be the problem?" " It's her back, she's in so much pain" Draco said " I'll have a look, please remove your cloak, jumper and shirt please". Draco took my cloak and pulled my jumper over my head, I took off my shirt and the nurse gasped " Oh my goodness, who did this to you?" She asked, I could hear the fear in her voice " What's wrong?" I asked. "Someone preformed one of the three deadly curses on you, I don't know if I can treat it. Stay here I'll be right back" she said leaving, " Is it bad?" I asked Draco " It's bad, I can't believe he did this to you". A few minutes later the nurse came back in with Snape hot on her heels "Ms. Riddle please turn around" I did as Snape asked and I heard him gasp, " Thank you nurse I can take it from here please leave", the nurse left and Snape looked at me. " Who did this to you? Who preformed the curse?" " My dad" I said and winced in pain, Snape's face dropped " The dark lord did this?" " Yeah, almost everyday for the whole summer" Draco said.