Chapter Seventeen

LILYS POV
It's been a long summer, we've done little attacks every now and then but mostly we were just getting more numbers for Voldemort's army, which was quickly growing. " Lily" Voldemort called me " I'll be right down" I said as I finished tying the silk ribbon around my body, tightening my dress. I walked into the living room to see an army standing there behind Voldemort, " Father?" " Ah Lily my child you are right on time, we are going to attack the Ministry" " The Ministry? How?" " Don't worry my child, just stay by Draco's side and you will be safe".

Once everyone was prepared to leave we left and soon a small portion of Voldemort's army was attacking the ministry of magic, people were been slaughtered all around me and I couldn't do anything to stop it. Soon the once sparkling marble floors was now sticky and ran red with blood from everyone's bodies, Voldemort took out his wand and pointed it to the sky. A blue ball of light came out and after a few seconds it shot into the sky leaving us all here below. " Now nobody will be able to protect those who rise against me, I shall be the most powerful wizard in the world" dad said and everyone cheered.

Once Voldemort had finished with his new rules and putting people in charge of the Ministry we went home. " Lily" dad said and I looked up at him, " What is the matter?" " Your killing people, innocent people, I've never seen so much blood, so much death". " Do not worry my child, you shall be used to it soon. Unfortunately I must leave you Lily in the hands of Draco" " What?" " I have my own business to attend to and can not stay here anymore, I shall see you soon my beloved daughter" Voldemort gave me an awkward hug and disappeared leaving only smoke behind him. " I guess your stuck with us again" Draco joked and I smiled a little, " Yeah, seems like it".

" Well now we can try on your dress for the wedding" Mrs. Malfoy said as she smiled at me, " My dress?" " Yes, I've had it upstairs for about a week now, come on let's try it on and see if we need to make any changes". I took her hand and walked up the stairs and into a spare room in the massive house, Mrs. Malfoy took a dress out of the closet and hung it on the door. I gasped as I looked at it " Beautiful, isn't it?" She smiled " It is, I-I don't deserve to wear this dress" I said taking a step back. " Don't be ridicules, if anyone deserves to wear this dress it's you, you are more pure and innocent than anyone I've ever met", " You mean that?" " Of course I do, I raised you into the woman you are today, I would never lie".

I nodded, " Clothes off, let's see what it looks like". I took my clothes off and stood in my underwear as Mrs. Malfoy put the dress over my head, she zipped it up and tied the ribbon around my waist. I turned to face her and she gasped, putting her hands over her mouth, " You look absolutely gorgeous. I couldn't be more proud of you" " Thank you Mrs. Malfoy" " Please, call me mother" " Thank you mother" I smiled as she called Lucius into the room. " My goodness, you've grown into such a beautiful woman, white really is your colour" " Thank you sir" I smiled. Mr. Malfoy stroked my cheek and sighed " If only this wedding could happen over different circumstances" " Lucius!" " It's alright, I feel the same way" " Well the dress fits you perfectly, now we just have to wait till the day" " When is the day?" I asked as I took the dress off. " Its soon, don't worry about that".

I sat in my room and sighed, " Can I come in?" I nodded and Draco sat beside me, " What's wrong?" " I'm worried...about them" " I'm sure they're perfectly fine. They never got caught in school, I doubt they're going to get caught out there, especially with Hermione" I laughed and Draco smiled " There's that beautiful smile". " Quickly Lily, come with me" Mrs. Malfoy said bursting into the room " What for?" " To put your wedding dress on of course, your father said we'll have the proper wedding soon but for now he wants you and Draco married today" my eyes went wide as she took my hand and brought me into the room from before. She did my hair and make up, tied my corset and put my wedding dress and heels on. I looked at myself in the mirror and sighed " Here goes nothing", I was half way down the stairs when I heard a commotion from the living room " GET OUT ALL OF YOU OUT NOW!!" That was LeStrange.