Chapter 5

Melody's POV
"What do you want?" I asked him. He ask if I was ok and gave him a cold shoulder. "I am fine." Jinyoung just looked at me curiously. Ignored and was about to walk out but then he grabbed my hand. I turned to him. "Never mind" He said. I walked to the living room to see them playing truth or dare. I joined them and Jackson started to spin the bottle. It landed on Mark. "Truth or dare?" "Truth" Jackson smirked and said, "Do you like Momo?" Mark blushed and everyone laughed so hard. Including me. "What question is that?!" Shouted Momo while she was also blushing. I laughed even more including Got7. We only met one hour ago but we already so close. We all act like siblings. Next it was Bambam's turn. He spinned the bottle and it landed on Jaebum. "Truth or dare?" " Dare" Bambam said yes and asked him to do a ageyo. Everyone knows that Jaebum sucks at these things. After JB did it, everyone cringed. Only Jackson and Bambam was laughing. Yugyeom giggled. JB looked like he was about to burst from fire. After Bambam noticed he hid behind Jinyoung. How cute. JB spinned the bottle and it landed on Momo. "Truth or dare?" "Truth because I don't want to do anything embrassing." "Would you rather marry Youngjae or Mark?" "Umm.... M-Mark." Everyone cheered and Mark smiled but also blushed. Then Youngjae spinned the bottle and it landed on me. "Truth or dare?" "Dare" I dare you to sit on..mm..Jinyoung's lap for the rest of the game. "What?!!!"Shouted Me and Jinyoung.
~~~~~
Thanks for reading!! I ship Melody and Jinyoung together!! Who else does?! Comment down below!! Read into what happens next!!! Oh and the picture above is the picture of what Got7 is wearing!