Chapter 15

Jinyoung's POV
I think it is..... Jessica. All she did was bully Melody since we started to hang out. But Namjoon and Eric is a bully. Especially to girls. All Jessica has been doing was hurting Melody when I am not around. Why are they so mean to Melody? What have Melody ever do that hurt them?! "Jinyoung, calm down." Said Mark. I was boiling. Who ever did this to Melody, they better run for their life. "We can't find any information. Not the place nor the person. We will find out tomorrow, for sure." Said Bambam. So we all decided to just sleep and figure out everything tomorrow. Mark decided to walk Momo home. Melody, we are coming to save you.
----THE NEXT DAY----
We woke up and went to pick Momo up. Then we walked to school. When we got to school, a student came up to us and said the principal wants to talk to us so we went. When we walked in the principal told us to sit down.
(P=principal, J=Jinyoung, M=Mark, O=Momo)
P: I just wanted to ask if you know where Melody is. She has been missing for a day and she hasn't picked up any of our calls.
J: You didn't see the video?
P: What video?
So Mark told everything to the principal.
P: Who will do such thing?!
O: we don't know.
M: We are trying our best to find out.
JB told the principals our suspects. The principal decided to help us by looking out of the students and he will tell the other teachers as well. We thanked the principal and head to class.
----TIME SKIP----
It was lunch and we head to the lunchroom. After we sat down, Jessica came up to us.
(J=Jessica, G=Jinyoung, M=Mark, O=Momo)
J: Hi, Jinyoungie
G: Don't call me that you brat.
J: Why do you seem so mad at me?
I ignored her.
M: What are you doing here?
J: To visit my Jinyoungie.
O= He is not yours.
J: What? Is he yours?
O: NO!!!
M: Momo, calm down.
J: Ha, good luck finding her. She is hidden really well.
G: Wait. How do you know that Melody is hidden really well?
J: Umm.....
~~~~~~~
Thanks for reading!!! How will Jessica answer Jinyoung? Read on to find out!!!