Chapter 20

Melody's POV
Great. Right when i didn't want to see him he is right in front of me. I was about to walk away when he called my name. "Melody." I slowly turned towards him and saw him looking at me with a sad look. "Why do you keep avoiding me these couple of days?" I didn't know how to answer. "I..umm....." He started to walk towards me while I kept backing up. Soon my back hit the wall and he stopped moving. Suddenly, someone opened the door. We both turned around to see..... Bomi. Jinyoung kept looking at Bomi while she looked back at them. I heart started to hurt again. I slowly slipped out because I couldn't handle it anymore. After I escaped, I ran and ran until I reached the bathroom. Then I went inside and hid myself in one of the stalls. It hurts to see them together. I just want to leave.
Jinyoung's POV
I can't believe it. She is standing right in front of me. After so many years, I got to see her again. The strange thing was, I didn't feel anything towards her anymore. I felt like my heart like someone else now but I don't know who. I turned around to see Melody gone. How dis she slip away. Suddenly I felt two arms wrap around me. I turned back to see Bomi hugging me. The I realized, I have fallen in love with Melody. I gently pushed Bomi way because I didn't want to hurt her. She gave me a questioning look. All I said was,"Sorry Bomi, I got to go." Then I left and ran to find Melody. I wanted to ask her if she liked me because I just figured out that she acts differently around me. More caring. Someone grabbed my hand and I turned around and felt a pair of lips on mine. I stood there in shock. I couldn't move.
~~~~~~~~
Thanks for reading!!!! Who kissed Jinyoung and what will happen to Melody? Read my next chapter to find out! I am sorry the story is a little confusing. I will try to fix it in my next chapter.