Chapter 6

Jinyoung's POV
What the heck is Youngjae thinking! I only told Mark! Mark you are so dead. I looked at Melody and her face was still in shock. Bambam pushed up her chin and said,"Close your mouth or flies are going to fly in your mouth." Everyone laughed. I know I only met Melody today but I can tell she is different from those other girls that has a whole layer of makeup on their face. To be honest I am actually not sure if I have feelings for her. I saw Melody stand up and walk to me. I started to blush and I glared at Youngjae and Mark. When Melody sat down she was blushing like crazy and everyone was laughing. Next it was my turn to spin the bottle. It landed on Youngjae and he said thrush because he doesn't like revenge.
----TIME SKIP----
Melody's POV
After I went home, I was blushing like crazy. I don't know but my heart always beats so fast when I am around him. Do I like him? No it can't be possible. Even if I do like him he won't like me back. I am too ugly. Momo suddenly called me.
(M=Momo, Y=Melody)
M: *laugh laugh*
Y: What is so funny?
M: Nothing just that you were blushing so hard when you sat on Jinyoung's lap.
Y: You were blushing when you said that you will marry Mark!
M: whatever. Go to go. Bye.
Y: Bye.
~~~~~~~
Thanks for reading!!! What do you think will happen when Jinyoung and Melody see each other?! Read on to find out!