Chapter 7

Melody's POV
I woke up and got ready for school. When I got out of the door, Got7 and Momo was waiting for me. We greeted each other good morning and walked to school. Then I looked at Mark and Momo. They were holding hands. I screamed by accident and everyone looked at me. Jinyoung patted my shoulder and ask if I was ok. I nodded and pointed at Mark and Momo. Everyone just nodded. Jinyoung said they confess to each other this morning. This time I squealed. So cute! Then we continue walking to school. When we arrived, everyone was glaring at me and Momo and whispering about us. I looked down from sadness but then Jinyoung patted my shoulder and smiled at me. I gave him a weak smile. We walked into the classroom which got us even more glares. I just walked to my seat with Jinyoung following me. I was too sad to pay attention to class.
----TIME SKIP----
I was putting my stuff when someone slammed me on the locker. I turned around to see Jessica and her group of friends. Jessica said, "Don't go near Jinyoung and Got7 anymore or you are so dead!" I ignored them and was about to walk away when Jessica grabbed my hair and pulled me. Then her friends start to kick and punch me. I knew how to fight but didn't move and just cried. Suddenly someone shouted "stop!! Or I am going to call the principal!!!"
~~~~~
Thank you for reading!!! If you want to know who stopped Jessica then read on!! Thank you again!!!