Chapter 21

Melody's POV
After I left the washroom, I am walking to the my locker when I see....... Jinyoung kissing Bomi. I knew it. I have no choice but to move on. I ran the other direction and bumped in to someone. I looked up and saw a really good looking guy. Finally, another good looking guy. I have a chance to move on but for some reason I still think about Jinyoung. "Are you ok miss" I realized I was in daze. "Yeah, what is your name?" "My name is.......Taemin"

Taemin"

"Umm..... my name is Melody" "Melody? Such a cute name" I blushed at that comment.
Taemin's POV
I was walking when I felt something hard hit my chest. I look down to see a very cute and pretty girl. "Are you ok miss" I asked her. "Yeah, what is your name" " My name is.....Taemin" "umm...... my name is Melody" that name was so cute. "Melody? Such a cute name." Then I saw her face go red. How cute. We talked for a while then we found out we have the same class next so we decided to walk together.
Unknown's POV
She was blushing. Impossible. He made her blush and they just met. Why am I so jealous? It is not like she likes me or anything. Melody, whatever I did please forgive me. I have fallen in love with you so much that I can't bear to lose you.
~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for reading!!!! I hope you like this chapter!! Who was the one spying on them? Read my next chapter to find out!! I used Taemin from SHINEE because he is my favourite member and I couldn't think of anyone else!!! Thank you for understanding!!!! Bye!!!!