Chapter 2

Melody's POV

M= What?! Why are you going to Korea?!

Y= I hate my parents too much. They annoy me like crazy.

M= I know how you feel. To be honest, I just moved to Korea.

Y= What?! Why didn't you tell me?!

M= Because I didn't want you to be mad at me.

Y= I have arrived. I will call you later. Bye.

M= Bye.

----TIME SKIP----

I am in the taxi right now heading to my apartment. After I arrived at my apartment, I went in to see my room purple, my favourite color. (Picture of room above) I am going to my new school tomorrow and I am not ready for it. I now for sure that I going to get bullied. At least I got my parents away.
*ding dong* I ran to the door and opened up to see Momo. I hugged her and she said....
(M=Momo, Y=Melody)
M: I am living next door! We can have sleepovers and stuff!
Y: I am soooo excited to start a new life, but I know I am going to get bullied at school.
M: What school are you going too?
Y: ^^^^school
M: Omo! I am going to the same school as you!
Y: Great!
M: GTG! My mom is calling me! Bye!
Y: ok bye!
I closed the door and went to the bathroom to take a shower. After I showered, I went to bed and drifted off to dreamland.
~~~~~~
Thanks for reading my fanfic! If you are wondering about what will happen to Melody at school then wait for my new chapter to come out!