Chapter 12

Mark's POV
When Jinyoung yelled, I went to the door to greet them. The first thing I saw was Melody and Jinyoung hands. I asked why they were holding hands and Melody just blushed. Jinyoung said that he will tell us after they got into the house and when all of Got7 is downstairs. Suddenly Momo came running to Melody and hugged her. Then we walked in to the house and sat on the couch. "Noona!" Shouted Bambam and Yugyeom. Melody patted their heads and I just smiled. Melody treats them like they are her little siblings. JB said,"Ok, tell us what happened." Jinyoung said straight away,"Melody and I are dating." Everyone was shocked including me. Only Jackson, Bambam, and Yugyeom were giggling. I gave them a death glare to shut them up. JB seems like he didn't really care because I am dating Momo so like what! Now I think about it, I am the oldest so no can stop me. So evil I know. When I looked over at Melody, she was blushing like crazy. I started to laugh and everyone stared at me like I was crazy. I pointed at Melody and said she was blushing like crazy. Everyone looked at Melody and started laughing.
----TIME SKIP----
Soon Melody and Momo have to go home so Jinyoung and I decided to walk them home.
(J=Jinyoung, K=Mark, M=Momo, Y=Melody, JK=Jinyoung and Mark, MY=Momo and Melody)
JK:we will walk you home
MY: No it is ok. We just live across the street.
K: No it is still dangerous. Anything can happen.
Y: Mark is the oldest, we can't stop him.
M: Fine.
J: Kaja!(lets go!)
After we walked home, Mark and Jinyoung walked home. I was about to open the door when someone grabbed my hand. I turn around to see.......
~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for reading!!!! Who was the one that grabbed on to Melody?! Read on to find out!!