Chapter 22

Melody's POV
Taemin is such a sweet guy. We have been hanging out for a while already. Today we were heading for lunch when I saw got7 with Bomi. They were all looking at me sadly except for one.....Jinyoung. Momo, Taemin and I walked away because they know about Jinyoung and me already and they were there for through hard times. We usually eat at the rooftop now because they know I want to avoid Jinyoung. To be honest, I feel bad for Got7 but I couldn't do anything. If I hang out with Got7 that means I have to hang out with Jinyoung and Bomi. For some reason I just don't really like Bomi. I mean she is not bad but like I just can't get along with her. It is hard.
Mark's POV
There she goes again. Avoiding us. I don't get why though. Jinyoung wouldn't even spare a glance at her so I think they is something going on between them. Bomi acts like she doesn't even care about Melody. I feel bad. But who was that guy that is hanging out with Melody? Uh, this is so complicated.
Taemin's POV
To be honest, I don't think Jinyoung kiss Bomi on purpose. I wanted to tell Melody and Momo that but then I thought it was not the right timing. And what if Jinyoung did do it on purpose. I am going to talk to Jinyoung.
Jinyoung's POV
I don't even want to look at her. She hates me and I didn't even kiss Bomi on purpose. Got7 knows that. I explained everything to them. When I hang out with Got7, she follows us. It is so annoying. But when I looked at that guy, he keeps giving me apologizing glances. I don't even know what to do. Everyone seems so down without Melody and Momo. So far life sucks.
~~~~~~~~
Thanks for reading!!!! I hope you enjoy this!! How is Taemin going to talk it out with Jinyoung?? Read the next chapter to find out!!! Bye!!!!