Chapter 4

Melody's POV
" Ok you are dismiss." Said my teacher. I walked out of the classroom and walked out of the school. While I was walking I felt like someone was following me. Suddenly someone grabbed my arm. I was about to turn around and punch that guy because I thought it was those perverts on the streets, but it was just the 2 guys that was late for class.
(M=Melody, G=guy)
M:What do you want?
G: Yah! Do you have some manners?!
M: Not to strangers
G: Whatever. What is your name?
M: What is your name?
G: My name is Jinyoung and this is Jackson.
M: Umm... Ok? Why are you following me?
(M=Melody, J=Jinyoung, S= Jackson)
S: We are not. Our home is this way.
M: Wait. What do you mean by our?
J: Got7 lives together so basically Jackson and I live together.
M: Cool. But what is Got7?
S: I am so hurt. She....wait, what is your name?
M: My name is Melody.
S: Such a beautiful name. Anyway, she doesn't know Got7!
J: Do you want to come over and know more about Got7?
M:Umm...sure, but can I bring my friend?
S: Sure.
----TIME SKIP----
"Come and get it, Got7!" Momo is literally fangirling so hard right now. I am laugh my head off right now. Mark is blushing. I wonder if he likes Momo. I think they look cute together. I am fangirling about Mark and Momo right now. Maybe they should have a ship name! How about Marmo? That is cute. Suddenly someone pulled me into his room. I screamed. When I turn around I see.......
~~~~~~
Thanks for reading! I wish I got more readers but for now all I have to do is work hard and I am pretty sure I will get readers!! Anyway, who do you think pulled Melody into his room? Yep, I gave you a hint. It is a him. Read on to find out!