Chapter 13

Melody's POV
I was about to open the door, when I felt someone grab my hand, I turn around to see..... Jessica. Before I can even scream she hit me on the head and the last thing I heard and felt was a car coming and someone picking me up. Then everything went black.
Jessica's POV
I warned her to stay away from Jinyoung but she didn't listen. This her fault not mine. I am doing this because I teaching her a lesson on how it is wrong to steal something precious to someone. Actually it is more like a punishment.
----THE NEXT DAY----
Jinyoung's POV
All of Got7 is outside waiting for Melody. I wonder what is taking her so long. We waited for about ten minutes and you now how impatient JB is. He asked someone to go inside and check if she is ready. I was about to do it but Momo beat me to it. She went inside and we waited. 5 minutes passed and Mark was getting worried. He was about to burst in but I obviously stopped him. Meanwhile Momo just came out. Her face was not how we usually see her but her face was in worry. I asked,"What happened?! Where is Melody?!" Momo gave us the answer, which was the last thing I wanted to hear. "Melody is missing." Everyone started to panic but as the mom of the group and Mark was the oldest in the group, we calmed everyone down. Bambam and Yugyeom started to tear up and said,"Noona is missing!! No!!!" We all wondered who will do such things and why. We rushed to school and saw......
~~~~~~~
Thanks for reading!!!! Where do you think Melody went? What did Got7 see? Read on to find out! Thank you!