Chapter 3

Melody's POV
*ding ding* I woke up at the sound of my alarm clock. *yawn* how I hate Monday. I got up and went to the washroom to get ready. I took a quick shower and wore my uniform. ( picture of uniform above) After I got ready, I went downstairs and grabbed my skateboard.

I skated to school and when I arrived, I saw a whole crowd of fangirls scream

I skated to school and when I arrived, I saw a whole crowd of fangirls scream. I ignored them and walked into school, to the principal's office. After the principal told me my classroom number, I went in to greet my teacher. I greeted my class in a cold way, "Anneyeonghasyo(hello) My name is Melody" Then I walked to my desk next to Momo. I greeted her morning. Suddenly the door bursts open and saw 2 guys at the doorway.
"Sorry, we were late because we had to do something."
Teacher: " You guys have to stay for a 30 min detention."
They just grumbled and went to their seats. I asked Momo who they were but then got caught talking during class by the teacher.
Teacher: " Melody, den detention for 30 mins" I just rolled my eyes and looked out the window.
----TIME SKIP----
After the bell rang to go home, I walked to my classroom and opened the door to see the 2 guys from earlier. I just bowed a little and then walked to the back.
No one's POV
Melody didn't notice someone staring at her........
~~~~~~~~
Thank you for reading my fanfic!! Who do you think was the one staring at melody? Read on to find out!:)